The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By FunkyRemix
*nub* wrote:Car does look very good. I would love to see and hear cams if you can justify the price
Thanks Nub, no where near the power of your CT ride! Cams will be a must :twisted:
JackEP3Premier wrote:What do you think of the RM01A in comparison to the Legalis R?
They are pretty similar to be fair other than the tailpipe finish. Both have immaculate welds and top quality, I did like the twin pipe OEM+ of the Leglalis R but the RM01A has a deeper tone and might potentially offer 1-2 bhp more :lol:

Image.

Danny_J wrote:I do love the styling on this car!

When you previously had the BC carbon bonnet was there any issues with water getting in the engine bay and causing problems?
Im on the look out for one or possible just a vented Mugen style one not sure. Also need a Mugen carbon spolier to replace my oem carbon spoiler, need the tilt yo!

Your car also appears to be a brother of mine :) My original reg is DE06 ... aswell!
Thanks Danny 8-)

Water can get in the engine bay, especially when washing but a proper BC bonnet would have the rain tray attached.

DE06 FTW :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]