The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By FunkyRemix
FunkyRemix wrote:Thanks lads [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
jhollyyox wrote:Want those wings, looks awesome [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
…and lasses, cheers !
mtailor wrote:Those wings look cool. Nice little project you have going on there.
Cheers, but now I want another Legalis R :bad-words:
By ShaunCTR
Natte Goudvis wrote:Do you happen to have any pics of the 3rd brake light that you fitted on the spoiler?
Good call, I was gunna fit the 3rd light off the standard but didn't know if my Mugen spoiler would cover it up rendering it pointless.
By FunkyRemix
ShaunCTR wrote:
Natte Goudvis wrote:Do you happen to have any pics of the 3rd brake light that you fitted on the spoiler?
Good call, I was gunna fit the 3rd light off the standard but didn't know if my Mugen spoiler would cover it up rendering it pointless.
The brake light fits onto the inside of your rear window and easily connects. You don't fit anything to the spoiler, this is what I used, bargain at £20

http://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/s ... rake-light
By Batfink76
FunkyRemix wrote:
FunkyRemix wrote:Thanks lads [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
jhollyyox wrote:Want those wings, looks awesome [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
…and lasses, cheers !
mtailor wrote:Those wings look cool. Nice little project you have going on there.
Cheers, but now I want another Legalis R :bad-words:
Been thinking of changing my Legalis back to the RMO1A, prefer the noise :twisted:
By FunkyRemix
Fitted J's Racing lower rear brace & J's Racing C Pillar brace and cut the plastic trim to allow re-fitment.

Carbon winglets arrived :Rolleyes:

By FunkyRemix
Amongst another reason but as a 10 year birthday present to my bitch I fitted a genuine Mugen titanium badge to a custom facelift carbon fibre grille.

Added a Mugen lip and refitted my Password JDM winglets, carbon domed plate

Also picked up a cheeky Toda manifold to fit when I decide whether to go ITB’s or usual inlet/tb/cams etc.

Also have some *marmite* imported J’s Racing Carbon Canards to potentially fit if I grow some balls to impersonate an A45 wannabee :oops:

By *nub*
Car does look very good. I would love to see and hear cams if you can justify the price [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Danny_J
I do love the styling on this car! Need to pull my finger out and start getting some styling mods now the power side is pretty much sorted.

When you previously had the BC carbon bonnet was there any issues with water getting in the engine bay and causing problems?

Im on the look out for one or possible just a vented Mugen style one not sure. Also need a Mugen carbon spolier to replace my oem carbon spoiler, need the tilt yo!

Your car also appears to be a brother of mine :) My original reg is DE06 ... aswell!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]