The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
Changed the suspension set up and used Teins, JDM ARB and DC Sports Lower Rear Tie bar aligned with fast road setup…

Tein S.Tech Spring Kit & Eibach Rear Camber Arms

Honda JDM Spec Rear Anti Roll Bar

DC Sports Lower Rear Tie Brace

Also fitted new wheels and big brake kit to the front. Used Stoptech zinc coated discs on the rear with Mintex Xtreme pads, just need to paint rear calipers with a Folia Tec kit…

Rays Engineering Gram Lights 57 Optimise Time Attack Edition Wheels with Yokohama Parada Spec 2 Tyres.

Big Raff wrote:Was that the one at ABP last Friday?

I had my car set up there then as well, i had the other set of black rims with the red lips :cooldude:

....your brakes are massive up close, very smart :thumbup:
Yes that was me :santa:

Chris said someone else had been in and gone with a set of similar wheels :cooldude:
Jules86 wrote:God its going to make me ages to catch you up if i keep copying you like i am :lol:
:lol:
As per the previous pages, I originally bought a new NHB EP3 about 8 years ago but then after a few kids succumbed to 4- door ease and got a 3MPS.

After boosting for a few years we needed two cars so the wife got a new gimp suv and I picked up a 7 year old bread van roughly 6 months ago. Not done anything of any real merit yet but thought I would share/bore you to death if you choose to read…

Snow foamed the dirty cosmic on day 1:

There was a mark on the driver Recaro front red part that really annoyed me so I got Autotrim Merseyside to re-upholster both seats in black alcantara to match:

The front Honda badge had taken abuse so for a quick fix I added carbon resin version. A shabby rear type R badge existed so this was replaced with a new oem one:
The roof rubber strips were looking mouldy and in a bad way so thanks to advice on here I used a rattle can of Hycote and now all good. M1ke on here provided a window rattle stop-kit:
Having enjoyed previous mods I wanted to add them again, so added JDM mats, Rigsby01 JDM style sills and Genuine Mugen Pedals:

The bulbs are lame/fugly so added Silvatec front and rear indicators coupled with Phillips X-treme Vision LED 6k side lights and PIAA extreme white plus H1 bulbs.

Graeme01 on here has been very helpful to date and supplied & fitted a Seibon OEM style carbon spoiler:
I used a kit to sort out the clouded headlights:

I had a Fujitsubo Legalis R on my previous EP3 so thought I would stick with same brand but try the RM01A this time, imported from RHD Japan and fitted by ABP:

I made friends with Matt at Injection Imports and Stevie at Grinspeed so thought it would be ideal to have the oil changed to Fuchs Titan Race Pro S 5W40 engine oil, whilst using Project MU magnetic oil filter and drain bolt:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]