The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
By Rcb
Good job, big improvement 8)
By FunkyRemix
Good attempt for having the balls to strip the front of the car and fit HID's, I bet it was worth the effort.
By rturner
Omnipresent wrote:
rturner wrote:Yeah, if you can find it that would be great. I also managed to drop a piece of the HID packaging down the side of the front wheel arch so could do with the bumper off to fish that out as well as to make installing the bulbs easier :lol:
http://www.twiglet.fotopic.net/show_col ... p?id=18183

This is the guide I used the first time, i've had the bumper off about 4 times since though so I can do it with my eyes closed now.
Cheers, I'll give it a try....at the weekend if I have any sense!
By S2000_UK
Is it just me or the pics dont work? :sad:
By frank-b
yeah pics dont work for me either !??
By Omni
Yer, sorry, I reorganised my photobucket account, figuring that nobody probably looked at these old threads anymore, i'll try and put them back haha.
By mr bilko!
Pics now working a treat and it still looks a great job that you did back then Omni.
By Omni
Cheers Mr Bilko, praise indeed! I hope I still remember how I did it all, cos another Forum member wants me to do his in the very near future.
By killasystems123
right after looking at yor lights i went and bought some too am gunna post them up now good lickle job uve done ther mate....my inspiriation :lol:
By dene8
Definately my next mod after seein your pics 8) Top Job Mate
Orite, I crashed my car and damaged the front end, I am doing the work myself and just wondered if the pre-facelift and facelift front bumpers are the same shape, as in one clips on and the new one clips on? I also need a drivers side light pre-facelift, what is the number to ring for a used one? If anybody could answer these it would be of great help! Cheers! :smile:
Hi pal, wicked job on ur type r!

U posted a few years ago...i wanna do this to my preface replica but its all abit too techy for me, i dont wanna end permanently damaging something for good! Sooooo i was wondering if i came down to you with the parts n stuff would you be able to do it for me, il pay ya...

Let me know please email me or contact me direct on kay - 07526953596 or email [email protected]
By martin666
Sorry for the buttin lads but I'm changing my lights to facelift on my 03 ep3 I've seen the pics and got all the bits inline fuse relay cables just a bit stuck on the wiring colours on the original car loom which colour cable I connect to terminal 87 on the relay ect it would be a great help if someone as the answer or pics? Cheers :Cries:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]