The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• Phil's FN2 Type R

• Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
Here you can brag away boys (and girls)
 #3864800  by phillll
 Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:23 pm
The DC5 left me yesterday morning as I wanted to free up some cash for house/grown up stuff...so I went to pick this up a few hours later :)
Had a drive of a couple and as soon as I saw this I knew it was the one.

Specs;
GT Model (Cruise control, fogs, auto wipers, auto lights)
Just ticked over 60k
FSH and loads of receipts/invoices

In the last 6 months it's had 4 new Pilot Sport tyres, refurbished alloys, new discs and pads, a machine polish and a coating treament done. It's so red :laughing:

Really happy with the drive. It's way more refined than the DC5. Much comfier with the bigger seats and the cruise control is great!
Ordered a few bits (nothing special) just a skunk2 gearknob and some bulbs. The aircon isn't as cool as i'd like either (it's currently 27c outside) so will sort that too.

Got a few plans. Probably some 15mm Eibach springs and frsu, an intake and maybe a Mugen grill initially!

Great to be back in a Civic!
 #3866388  by Commander
 Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:04 am
phillll wrote:The DC5 left me yesterday morning as I wanted to free up some cash for house/grown up stuff...so I went to pick this up a few hours later :)
Had a drive of a couple and as soon as I saw this I knew it was the one.

Specs;
GT Model (Cruise control, fogs, auto wipers, auto lights)
Just ticked over 60k
FSH and loads of receipts/invoices

In the last 6 months it's had 4 new Pilot Sport tyres, refurbished alloys, new discs and pads, a machine polish and a coating treament done. It's so red :laughing:

Really happy with the drive. It's way more refined than the DC5. Much comfier with the bigger seats and the cruise control is great!
Ordered a few bits (nothing special) just a skunk2 gearknob and some bulbs. The aircon isn't as cool as i'd like either (it's currently 27c outside) so will sort that too.

Got a few plans. Probably some 15mm Eibach springs and frsu, an intake and maybe a Mugen grill initially!

Great to be back in a Civic!
Lovely car mate and great first mods. Had mine machine polished and ceramic coated last year.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Recent Topics

User avatar Newb ☺️

by Superally 04

Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 pm

User avatar Squealy front brakes

by Lewisgame

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:49 pm

User avatar bondyboy's NHB EP3 -2017 EuroTrip pg15

by kinky_boy

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:31 am

User avatar Hello

by bondyboy

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:28 pm

User avatar Thinking of buying FK8 type R

by Stevie_CTR

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:38 pm

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002