The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By scousefella
On Guy's RR @ CPL my Standard CTR with 26,000 on the clock showed 160.9 WHP.

Just a point of interest. :wink:
By Gaz_TypeR
Hope you guys enjoyed the night!

I passed a few of you coming on to Holdingham roundabout! Three of you went towards Newark and one towards Lincoln.

I know what the Newark guys were on about weather was fine until I got into lovely Lincolnshire then I just got soaked! :(

Didn't you manage to overtake him just after the last Speed Camera there is a decent straight after the business park?

Gaz
By Sweepuk
Hi Gaz, yes I saw you, :jump: I was the lead Cosmic.

Trouble was I had a couple of overtakes I could have had a go at but as we were driving as 3, I wanted to overtake when there was a chance of the others getting through too.
By markyp
Was a fun run back through the mini lakes in the road! :lol: I saw u too mate i was second cosmic!
By andycole
Gaz. that'll be be Lincoln bound last night mate.
Cheers
AC :lol:
By Gaz_TypeR
I understand why you couldn't make three past some of the useless prats who were driving along there last night!

I was stuck behind a few of them coming this way.

Although the weather was ridiculous along that stretch as well!
By Tarticus
Them figures look very very low, especially the DC5 sorry Steve
By tall paul
hiya guys, just registered, enjoyed it too, sorry about if any is suffering from ear damage after my run, i had a bloody headache when i got back.
By andycole
tall paul wrote:hiya guys, just registered, enjoyed it too, sorry about if any is suffering from ear damage after my run, i had a bloody headache when i got back.
Nice one mate, 5 of us on the way to the pub was bloody noisy, poor folk in the pub must have wondered what had happened.
See you around!!
By andycole
tall paul wrote:whens this lincs notts meet bud??
Dont know for sure, was waiting for people to ask about, check out the interest level then plan, hope for a weekend in October, looking for a pub with a big carpark that can cope and feed us!!!
Any ideas welcome.
Cheers
Andy :lol:
By Sweepuk
Bentley Hotel on the A46 in Lincoln (opp Total garage & little chef) has a massive car park?

Lord Ted pub in Newark has a massive car park, Newark is only half an hour from Lincoln or Mansfield and only 45 mins from the centre of Nottingham too. Might be a good pub to consider, it is only 20 mins from me so I could talk to the landlord if there is sufficient interest?
By cheety
Sweepuk wrote:
Interesting to see the complete list, would be good to have the persons mods listed too and milage on car.
My only mods are a decat(standard exhaust) and a NAFF cone filter that'll just HAVE TO GO!!!!
happy with the result though...gives me something to work on :wink: 30k miles by the way
By markyp
tallpaul- take it that by woodhouse you mean mansfield woodhouse? im in mansfield.
By markyp
Sweepuk wrote:Bentley Hotel on the A46 in Lincoln (opp Total garage & little chef) has a massive car park?

Lord Ted pub in Newark has a massive car park, Newark is only half an hour from Lincoln or Mansfield and only 45 mins from the centre of Nottingham too. Might be a good pub to consider, it is only 20 mins from me so I could talk to the landlord if there is sufficient interest?

Yeah lord ted has nice size car park and plus its only 2 mins from the hospital so even if im at work i can come afterwards! :D
By andycole
Sweepuk wrote:Bentley Hotel on the A46 in Lincoln (opp Total garage & little chef) has a massive car park?

The Lord Ted could be the one then mate, if you are passing and fancy checking it out mate we can go from there!!
Cheers
By Nezmond
Cheers for organising andy, was a good drive there and back and iwas quite happy with my results but still a bit more planned, finances permitting :wink:

You thought about the pride of lincoln on the a46, we used to hold some pug meets there and they were very friendly and helpful!!

Btw my car has 46k on the clock
By andycole
Nezmond wrote:Cheers for organising andy, was a good drive there and back and iwas quite happy with my results but still a bit more planned, finances permitting :wink:

You thought about the pride of lincoln on the a46, we used to hold some pug meets there and they were very friendly and helpful!!

Btw my car has 46k on the clock
Cheers mate, did have the Pride down as an option and also the Woodman on the A57 at Burton Marina, always missed the meets in Lincoln when i had my 206 GT, shame.
You got that sticker off yet?
Cheers
By markyp
:lol: i will have to keep me eyes open for u driving about!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]