The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By Nezmond
Not got them off yet mate, ive got to find a couple of hours spare where i wont go mental trying to take them off!!

They will be off before trax though thats for definite!!
By Sweepuk
It seems that 22% power loss is the accepted norm for these calculations, based on my figures that means my car is putting out 212.5BHP at the flywheel. Take 22% off that and you arrive at my figure from the wheels.

I think that seems about right with my exhaust and AEM CAI.

Tim
By Sweepuk
just to add my car is still tight with only 4500 miles on it, might make a couple more BHP when it's done 20,000 miles.
By Nezmond
With that calculation my car is 159.95 at the flywheel, a full 0.05 horsepower down :P
By LeeH
Sorry for the late post but a big thank you to AC for the event.

Nice to meet some of you folks from the forum, especially Neil from down the road from me, AC, Tim, Mark and Moss(?) whom went to the boozer afterwards.

See you at the next meet hopefully.

Lee
By andycole
Nice one Lee, hope you had a good doo on Saturday night!!
See you soon
AC :lol:
By Nezmond
Yeah can you remember the engagement do?? :wink: :)
By LeeH
Most of it, but it went a little fuzzy after 1am :drinking:

Good night though. :D
By Sweepuk
Yes Lee congratulations on the ball & chain doo :wink:

Nice to meet you, look forward to he next meet, I will buy you a drink next time :wink:

Tim :lol:
By LeeH
Hope there is a next do Tim I fear the worst at the moment. This Evo Stu / PP Uk scandal is getting well out of hand. :shock:

Shame, Stu's been a god on here, so many people looking up to him.
By andycole
tommyturbo wrote:Hope there is a next do Tim I fear the worst at the moment. This Evo Stu / PP Uk scandal is getting well out of hand. :shock:

Shame, Stu's been a god on here, so many people looking up to him.
Just added all fridays posse to my messenger contacts for fear of the fallout that may occur!!!
Cheers
By andycole
TT, get the future missus to drive next time mate as i owe you a pint!!!
Cheers
By LeeH
Good idea on both counts Andy :D

If it all goes Pete tong.................see you all on here http://www.type-r.org
By andycole
tommyturbo wrote:If it all goes Pete tong.................see you all on here http://www.type-r.org
Nice one mate, lurk as 73CTR on there but rarely go on as i spend my time on here instead. May visit more often now though!!
By Dave T
Cheers Andy for sorting the day out. Good job you put the signs up or we'd never have found it. Me and Paul had a nice little tootle back.... Nice to meet some of the guys as well and interesting to see the results afterwards. I'll be up for a meet up soon as well.

Dave.T.
By andycole
Dave T wrote:Cheers Andy for sorting the day out. Good job you put the signs up or we'd never have found it. Me and Paul had a nice little tootle back.... Nice to meet some of the guys as well and interesting to see the results afterwards. I'll be up for a meet up soon as well.

Dave.T.
OK mate, looking for a venue at the moment for a meet in October time.
Cheers
By Dave T
Can anyone host pics up on here for me of the rolling road day. I've downloaded them but i'm at work and it won't let me do it from here??? If so PM your e-mail address and i'll send them across.
Cheers
Dave.T.
By Nezmond
Ill be up for the meet :)

Hopefully stickerless :P
By LeeH
Dave T wrote:Can anyone host pics up on here for me of the rolling road day. I've downloaded them but i'm at work and it won't let me do it from here??? If so PM your e-mail address and i'll send them across.
Cheers
Dave.T.
No probs Dave. Or you can host them here http://www.imageshack.us/ :wink:
By andycole
Here's a few of mine!!

Roll on the other pics!!
AC :P
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]