The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Meant to add anyone done this trip before so i can get a cost on a return trip on fuel. Its between 600 and 700 miles from mine depending which way i go. Im guessing around 30mpg if driven steady. Also do you need a current passport mine has just run out.
By grubdip
EvoStu wrote:
shaRRpy wrote:What's the thing with the souvenir tent? Does this mean it's supplied and set up with all sleeping equipment or do you need to bring everything yourself? I'm actually booked in for japfest on that weekend but this has got me thinking.journey could be a bit painfull in a solid stripped out ep3 :???:
I'm going to check with the team on Monday but I suspect you'll need your own sleeping bags and pillows etc.
Lord have mercy. More sh*t to tie down in the boot now.

Will there be a secure place for us to store our luggage and other items instead of having to haul them along on the ride along the ring?
By xonics
Hey guys, do we know what the dealio is for the weekend? Do we get to stay in our souvenir tents Friday, Saturday and Sunday night? What time can/do we turn up on the Friday? I'm sure there are plenty of other boring questions I need to ask but can't think of anything right now.
By EvoStu
xonics wrote:Hey guys, do we know what the dealio is for the weekend? Do we get to stay in our souvenir tents Friday, Saturday and Sunday night? What time can/do we turn up on the Friday? I'm sure there are plenty of other boring questions I need to ask but can't think of anything right now.
I'll be verifying this next week. But joining packs will be issued to everyone closer to the event.
By yella
glad to see you got the best radio station, Stu Bru ( studio brussels is fapping awesome depending on days you listen)

So who beat me to it nicking the Civic banners.

My legs still hurt after 60km's walking on sat and sunday.

Still hope they are fresh for Friday morning as back out there for the weekend of TF :bigthumb:
By EvoStu
yella wrote:glad to see you got the best radio station, Stu Bru ( studio brussels is fapping awesome depending on days you listen)

So who beat me to it nicking the Civic banners.

My legs still hurt after 60km's walking on sat and sunday.

Still hope they are fresh for Friday morning as back out there for the weekend of TF :bigthumb:
The Germans cleared the place on Saturday late afternoon. Never seen anything like it, they were like locusts.

Oh and you're right mate, Stu Bru is fricking awesomeness!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]