The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Tickets have now been purchased they have said they will begin to be dispatched to me from April 25th however at the latest, 1 week before the event, i will of course send them out when i receive them by registered post.

Please note
From now on, if you wish to attend Japfest, it will have to be via public entrance ticket which can be bought through the main website, however you will not be able to bring your car within the confines of the circuit or onto the "stand"

Please do not contact me asking "oh are there any tickets going spare" as there won't be any.

Anyone who cannot make this after now having now paid for the ticket you will be tasked, if you wish to recoup costs to try and resell the ticket and ensure that the new "owner" of the tickets details are with me in good time, as obviously if i have posted the ticket to you already then you will have to try and get the ticket to the new "owner" in time.

Also from Organisers
To enter Japfest each car will need a vehicle pass. This includes entry to the showeach vehicle booked is allowed to bring passengers at no extra cost, up to a maximum of 4 people including the driver per vehicle. Please ensure your members complete the vehicle registration number field on each vehicle pass, failure to do so may result in refusal of entry.
Basically for those who haven't been before, its a reference number which shows where you are to enter (Gate leter A, B C, etc) and location (1, 2, 3, etc.) this will need to be hung from your rear view mirror and be on display at all time upon arriving at the circuit to tell marshall's where to direct you too.
Bally_Jdm wrote:Anyone have track time which isn't needed any more ? Ideally between 11-3 , please PM me :)
You won't have a hope mate. Was sold out within 2 hours. :-(
EvoStu wrote:
Bally_Jdm wrote:Anyone have track time which isn't needed any more ? Ideally between 11-3 , please PM me :)
You won't have a hope mate. Was sold out within 2 hours. :-(
Indeed :sad: but someone might of purchased a session and cannot go now :bigcry: Hopefully :???:
Right tickets in post tomorrow (didnt get round to it Saturday)

See below that local police are serious and this is also included in all your packs with your tickets

Also popped in a ctro card to ensure you all social media the hell out of the stand!!! :bigthumb: :cooldude: :wink:

Also map of location of stand / gate you're aiming for

Have fun!! :bigthumb:
R'ash wrote:I can't make this now so if anyone is after a ticket let me know via pm asap, I'm after face value I'll cover postage recorded 1st class
There was someone (a girl) after a ticket on stand on the FB group mate.
By R'ash
EvoStu wrote:
R'ash wrote:I can't make this now so if anyone is after a ticket let me know via pm asap, I'm after face value I'll cover postage recorded 1st class
There was someone (a girl) after a ticket on stand on the FB group mate.
Thanks Stuart i'll have a look, if you come across her first point her this way please :smile: :bigthumb:
Lewisgame wrote:I probably won't get there until around 8.30-9.00
Well unfortunately then i doubt you'll get in as roads around become gridlocked as previously noted.

You'll need to leave earlier to get into the site prior to public entry.
dandemoraliser wrote:
Lewisgame wrote:I probably won't get there until around 8.30-9.00
Well unfortunately then i doubt you'll get in as roads around become gridlocked as previously noted.

You'll need to leave earlier to get into the site prior to public entry.
Don't worry it's my aim to be parked up at that time. I'm aware it can take 30-60 mins to queue up before getting in. I'll probably be in the area around 8ish
By matt ep
Right chaps who is going to be at the Leigh Delemere services to convoy? As stated departure no later than 7am from that point so arrive at 6.30?

Just putting general feelers out.....What's people's thoughts.....

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]