The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By lennybubble
Well I for one didnt think much to it,, no one new where they woz going no signs up,, hondas all over place,, then kept us waiting till 11.30,, meant be 11.00 , and didnt think the halls big enough not enough cars,,, anyway thats my rant over, be intresting here other peoples fews on it
By WalshEP3
Disappointing:/ preffered the airfield venue to this. Yeah it was inside which was brill, but the outside parking area was too small. There were loads of awesome Hondas dotted around randomly :/ organisation wasn't the best either
By jhollyyox
Thanks to those who joined us on the stand [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By NPyke

This thing made the show worth it..
By KyleF
'Hondas everywhere' Good enough for me! :D

The CTRO stand was awesome with a bunch of friendly lads & lasses!
By JDP
I went
Couldnt find where to park to start with, im guessing a simple set of 'mimms honda meet' signs were to hard to put up.
First come first served parking had heaps of ahat vauxhalls and a bog stock punto (wtf) parked in it.
Poor organisation tbh and wasnt worth £15. Only thing i enjoyed tbh was the TGI Fridays pulled pork burger.
As for the cars, seriously, some of them i wouldnt of even contemplated putting in the hall!!!! There was 500% better looking and well presented cars in the park where you can carpark than on display!!!!
Ive been to better organised free events that had a much higher qaulity of cars on show. Wont be attending next year thats for sure
By NPyke
£15 was to cover the cost of the hall and staff I suppose, such a big event can't really be unstaffed / run by volunteers! Only thing I'd ask for is more signs to prevent Blue Water GP taking place again.. And when announcing the owners and cars that had won for them to show pictures, didn't have a clue what was happening and who was the owner of what car haha

All in £15 for a day out wasn't to sad!
By lennybubble
I like to look round car parks as norm some really really good cars but they woz all dotted bout with shopping center goers,,, they should take a look how the players shows are done 100 times better and same money

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]