The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By ClaireD1985
mattyswe1 wrote:Here's our chunnel details in case anyone's wanting to convoy [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Departure
(local time) Day/Overnight Fare | Folkestone to Calais | Saturday 21 June 2014
Check-in closes 06:06Departure time 06:36Arrival time 08:11
£30

Returning
(local time) Day/Overnight Fare | Calais to Folkestone | Sunday 22 June 2014
Check-in closes 21:20Departure time 21:50Arrival time 21:25
£30
I'll meet you at duty free, we're on that one out too
By mattyswe1
ClaireD1985 wrote:
mattyswe1 wrote:Here's our chunnel details in case anyone's wanting to convoy [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Departure
(local time) Day/Overnight Fare | Folkestone to Calais | Saturday 21 June 2014
Check-in closes 06:06Departure time 06:36Arrival time 08:11
£30

Returning
(local time) Day/Overnight Fare | Calais to Folkestone | Sunday 22 June 2014
Check-in closes 21:20Departure time 21:50Arrival time 21:25
£30
I'll meet you at duty free, we're on that one out too
Sweet, can't wait.
By SparklyGem
I really can not wait for this! I did have a slight panic attack that my passport had run out :pale: but it hasn't [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By BrockJDM
If anyone hasn't managed to book accommodation for the WTCC Spa trip - I have booked a 2 person room at the Radisson Blu, and someone has now dropped out. Also as I am now driving there on my todd I am open to doing lifts if any passengers/non Type R owners want to tag along. PM for deets.

I am driving up on Friday and coming back Sunday :)
By grubdip
Finally got round to booking my train - although the price went up a little in the 5 mins I was deciding on the return time. I'm on this one, going out. If anyone else is on at the same time, let me know and we can try and meet up somewhere beforehand and get on together :)

Departure
(local time) Short Stay Saver Fare | Folkestone to Calais | Friday 20 June 2014
Check-in closes 12:06 Departure time 12:36 Arrival time 14:11

Returning
(local time) Short Stay Saver Fare | Calais to Folkestone | Tuesday 24 June 2014
Check-in closes 17:20 Departure time 17:50 Arrival time 17:25

Gurd
By grubdip
Oh, thank god. Didn't wanna be a tunnel loner :lol:
By EvoStu
Sedge wrote:Rascal and I are one the 1036 departure.
Friday? Then we'll definitely be meeting on the cheese eating surrender monkey side.
By Sedge
My other half, 'SparklyGem'. I think she has sent you a message.
By R4SC4L
Sedge wrote:My other half, 'SparklyGem'. I think she has sent you a message.
Cool, my wife (also called Gem) would have loved to come but she's enjoying herself in Ibiza. I'll send you my mobile on PM - perhaps meet up Folkestone side. Dom
By EvoStu
Sedge, Dan and I are on the 11.50 I think.
By grubdip
What does everyone who's going think to sharing their contact numbers, in case we need to get in touch with each other? (apologies if I've overlooked any forum rules about sharing personal info)

I've grown out of prank calling and am no longer a lightweight, so you can all be rest assured no nuisance calls or drunk texts will be received at any time on the trip.

:smile:
By Cat
grubdip wrote:What does everyone who's going think to sharing their contact numbers, in case we need to get in touch with each other? (apologies if I've overlooked any forum rules about sharing personal info)

I've grown out of prank calling and am no longer a lightweight, so you can all be rest assured no nuisance calls or drunk texts will be received at any time on the trip.

:smile:
No forum rules about sharing personal info. :smile:
A lot of those who're going prob have each others numbers already so just send them a PM and I'm sure they'll oblige by giving you their contact no.

Better than wandering up to random CTR drivers and saying "Hi, I'm grubdip from CTRO" then realising they have no idea what you're on about. :lol: Been there done that!

Why could this not have happened during my hols, they're only a week away! :bigcry:
Once again enjoy you lucky people. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]