The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
MilanoMike88 wrote:For pre-meet, could meet at Chippenham services, postcode SN14 6UZ, few biggish car parks there and only 7 minutes away from castle Combe itself ;) so pretty much on route for everyone just off the M5/M4 too
yep another good idea. keep them coming. :bigthumb:
dj_enzo wrote:where are people convoying from london way? think i saw someone saying reading services but unsure
no convoy from reading as you'll need to meet up with me to pick up your ticket :wink:

However obviously you're more than welcome to hop on to other convoys from other forums an peel off closer to pickup point :bigthumb:
dandemoraliser wrote:
R'ash wrote:
Eric_Sn@il wrote:Missed the deadline, dammit :bigcry:
pjones19 wrote:Not sure I can get time off work now :bigcry: So if someone wants my ticket please PM me.
yep, send him a pm Eric. :bigthumb:
I did. He isnt selling it :vconf:

If anyone else is selling one message me!
salem wrote:Dan I hope you got my post which appears to have been deleted now.

It was important because there could be an issue with your tickets and stand and at least I can say I tried to inform you.

READ YOUR PM's!

Clerical error due to previous years association between Rebel and CTRO. This is now sorted.

_
No decision as yet need a couple more options from attendees and we can then make an informed decision.

Still plenty of time so get your favoured places in! :bigthumb:

I've got no issue with morrisions but if popular meeting place then the queue getting out my be a time constraint. would prefer somewhere less popular but tbh if there isnt anything, so be it.

Need to chase the couple of pubs i emailed actually.
dandemoraliser wrote:
dj_enzo wrote:where are people convoying from london way? think i saw someone saying reading services but unsure
no convoy from reading as you'll need to meet up with me to pick up your ticket :wink:

However obviously you're more than welcome to hop on to other convoys from other forums an peel off closer to pickup point :bigthumb:

Offer still stands to join our convoy & I can collect tickets from you a week before?!?!
FireDance wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:

Offer still stands to join our convoy & I can collect tickets from you a week before?!?!
That's if they get here in good time, it seems that Japfest themselves cant guarantee this year that tickets will be out until late on. Would be beneficial if they do mind :smile:
By R'ash
If anyone else is after an entry ticket for the ctro stand then feel free to pm me as i can no longer make it :sad: Football league one play-offs land on same date :bad-words:

Edit: now sold
Last edited by R'ash on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]