The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Hey all,

Not sure if I'm posting the right section.... I attended Japfest 2 at Donnington last year, really enjoyed myself and drooled over some of the motors there!

I was wondering how easy it is to take your car in to the show, I'm not looking to put myself around the track just park up with the others, I haven't done anything under the hood, but from the FN2 Type R's I saw last year, I think mine would be a happy addition!

Just wondering how I can organise this as the Website says Club Members are the only one's allowed access with their cars. I dont know if there is any speciifc criteria im supposed to meet?

I have a 2010 FN2 NightHawk Black Type R GT, it has been tastefully modded, lowering springs, Grand Prix Body kit, New sets of Alloys with Toyo T1 Sports Proxes, Back and Rear Quarter Tinted Black, Civic Stainless Petrol cap, Type S front Grill and my pride and joy number plate reading G7 CVC!! Just for a bit more info.

I'd very much like to put it on display like any proud type R owner was just wondering what I need to do?

Thanks in Advance

Chris!
Chatters wrote:Hey all,

Not sure if I'm posting the right section.... I attended Japfest 2 at Donnington last year, really enjoyed myself and drooled over some of the motors there!

I was wondering how easy it is to take your car in to the show, I'm not looking to put myself around the track just park up with the others, I haven't done anything under the hood, but from the FN2 Type R's I saw last year, I think mine would be a happy addition!

Just wondering how I can organise this as the Website says Club Members are the only one's allowed access with their cars. I dont know if there is any speciifc criteria im supposed to meet?

I have a 2010 FN2 NightHawk Black Type R GT, it has been tastefully modded, lowering springs, Grand Prix Body kit, New sets of Alloys with Toyo T1 Sports Proxes, Back and Rear Quarter Tinted Black, Civic Stainless Petrol cap, Type S front Grill and my pride and joy number plate reading G7 CVC!! Just for a bit more info.

I'd very much like to put it on display like any proud type R owner was just wondering what I need to do?

Thanks in Advance

Chris!
You're already a club member by joining the forum.

Contact Dandemoraliser re payment, I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition to the CTRO stand. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Cat wrote:

Thanks in Advance

Chris!
You're already a club member by joining the forum.

Contact Dandemoraliser re payment, I'm sure you'll be a welcome addition to the CTRO stand. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Thanks for the info :P
MilanoMike88 wrote:Cheers Dan for putting my name down mate, any news on a closer to meet before JapFest yet mate? When I was on NPOC stand we had all the Nissan Primera's out front and if you had anything else they were to the back as such, always seemed to work well with them.
we'll get all the monies in first fella then organise a place, happy to hear any preferences however i fear as everyone is coming from all directions this will be close to the circuit.

Note that meeting "out front" will be a no no as the surrounding roads will be chocker block from about an hour before official opening, always are!

Thanks in Advance

Chris!
Criteria, no!

Just pay for a stand pass (covers the car and occupants as first post) and your in! :bigthumb:
Most_wanted wrote:Have sent my payment for this, looks like there is room still.

1x nhb ep3 for the stand with 2x passengers (the wife and nipper)

Hope to see you all there :-)

I dont mind helping a convoy down from the midlands if it helps
Oliver?

If so, you've paid £21 and not £20.

Want me to refund or put on nibbles and drinks.

Up to you :bigthumb:
Liamep3 wrote:Can I join please but I have paid already for my ticket and tract time
I'll happily ask the question, however we've yet to find out where the stand is situated and as such may be someway from the track, note in previous years that "Brenscivic" spent more time trying to get through crowds of people back to the stand than actually walking about!

Would love to have you on the stand either way. How much track time have you booked?
dandemoraliser wrote:
Most_wanted wrote:Have sent my payment for this, looks like there is room still.

1x nhb ep3 for the stand with 2x passengers (the wife and nipper)

Hope to see you all there :-)

I dont mind helping a convoy down from the midlands if it helps
Oliver?

If so, you've paid £21 and not £20.

Want me to refund or put on nibbles and drinks.

Up to you :bigthumb:
Sent £21 to cover any fees applied through PayPal as it wouldn't let me send as a gift via mobile app. Don't worry keep it and put it towards some nibbles if you want, more than happy to try and help more if you want to put on a bit of food :-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]