The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
dandemoraliser wrote:
Most_wanted wrote:Any ideas on a time yet guys ?
Gates open to clubs at 6.30am.

I would suggest that we meet at the meet stop at between 6-6.30am to leave by 7am prompt as the roads surrounding get very busy, very quickly!
Wow that's early, no way I'll ever be able to get there this early. Won't be arriving til about 9am. Any chance I can meet someone at the front gate with my ticket ?
Most_wanted wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:
Most_wanted wrote:Any ideas on a time yet guys ?
Gates open to clubs at 6.30am.

I would suggest that we meet at the meet stop at between 6-6.30am to leave by 7am prompt as the roads surrounding get very busy, very quickly!
Wow that's early, no way I'll ever be able to get there this early. Won't be arriving til about 9am. Any chance I can meet someone at the front gate with my ticket ?
i'll pm you my number and you can ring me when you're close and i'll try and get it to you,

However note you may need it before you get to the main entrance mind because you have to show it on approach to the circuit, if you do, i suggest you make your way to the public car park first to ensure you get there but may mean you could be the wrong side of the circuit!

Remember, the show opens to the public at 9.30am, therefore suggest you get there as early as possible not least because the roads are chocabloc at 7am, let alone 9! But also again depending where we are on the site, it may take you a while to get round to where we are with people moving around etc.
Right, with only just over 2 weeks to go any suggestions on food/drink requirements

Previous years we've done as much as cooked food sausages/burgers etc. (not ideal and messy with clean up issues) to just nibbles, crisps/cans/cake etc.

Anyone have any thoughts/happy with just minor bits, as there are burger vans there catering for "hot" food.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]