The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Japfest 2014 @ Saturday 10th May

This is one, if not the largest meet of the year for the site, where Civic Type R Owners get together for a meet up at Castle Combe Circuit to attend the biggest Japanese car show in Europe!

If you want to meet users on here or people you know from other clubs this is the place to to do it with opportunity to see drifters and club members alike on track also!

Official Website HERE
FAQ's from Japfest themselves HERE

Club entrance and stand pass is £25 per car (driver with up to 3 passengers).

Track Time - can be gained however we are checking on numbers allowed for each session as cost is £700 per session and therefore are unsure of the cost to you. We will report back.

Payment
Preferred payment method is via paypal to - [email protected]
(please note the costs above are for the direct payment of the ticket and as such should be "Gifted", if this does not happen i will be pursuing additional payment from yourselves to cover this)
For alternative payment methods if you don't have paypal, please PM me directly or email me at [email protected]

Money to be in by Friday 7th March 2014

Refunds will only be given after this date if YOU are able to find someone else to pay for your ticket if you subsequently cannot make it.

Ticket information

Public Liability Insurance

As with all organised events/meets you must have Public Liability Insurance. With this event it is down the individual car clubs attending to purchase their own Public Liability Insurance cover.

Under the rules and regulations we are required to hold a minimum of £5 million pounds in Public Liability Insurance cover, and have the necessary insurance against claims by third parties for fire, damage and all other risks.

You will be pleased to know we have arranged Public Liability Insurance to this amount. The policy is under our club "Civic Type R Owners" for all the events/meets we organise throughout the year.
This cost is being wholly covered by the club therefore no additional fee will be required to cover this.

Any information given to CTRO is not passed on or will be used unless a claim is made and then information will be forwarded to the relevant insuring company only.

Food & Drink

As in previous years we can provide some light refreshments and food, however if you have any ideas of what you would like we will happily try and accommodate. This in previous years has ranged from sandwiches cake and crisps to burgers and sausages so it's completely up to you!

However if you wish to purchase food and drink there are numerous burger vans and a cafe on site which will cater for anything else if you should need it

Club Stand Attendees

1. Ruben1. (NHB EP3) £20 PAID

--------------------------------------------------

MEETING POINT

We've changed this slightly this year.

We will be posting out tickets to you directly (no extra cost) due to last year being mucked about by a few people who were not where we arranged to meet and had to make other arrangements etc.

Therefore you will need to provide postal address to me to where the tickets will be sent.

If you wish to travel in convoy we suggest the following location as a meeting point:

Chippenham services (Leigh Delamere - SN14 6LB)

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

YOU SHOULD BE LEAVING THE ABOVE POINT NO LATER THAN 7am Local roads around the circuit become VERY busy and the sooner you are inside of the circuit the better it will be, from previous years accidents on surround roads can leave access blocked and people who only travelled 10-15 miles have not arrived till after 12pm!

Please note the general public is arriving/allowed in at 9.30am after which the organisers expect ALL to be in and parked (except those moving around site for track time, of which i don't believe we have anyone who is partaking)

ALSO NOTE THAT THE LOCAL POLICE WILL, AS IN PREVIOUS YEARS OF THE EVENT, BE OUT IN FORCE ON SURROUNDING ROADS AND MAIN FEEDER ROADS TO THE EVENT.

AS YOU ARE THE DRIVER, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ABIDE BY ALL LOCAL LIMITS AND REGULATIONS

--------------------------------------------------
By FireDance
I will be attending, but not on the CTRO stand.

But I am happy for CTRO'ers to convoy with us from Reading services in the morning?

:WOOT
By dandemoraliser
FireDance wrote:I will be attending, but not on the CTRO stand.

But I am happy for CTRO'ers to convoy with us from Reading services in the morning?

Rebel?

Only issue is tickets and distribution as you know (although they'll probably be a Reading services meeting point)
By FireDance
dandemoraliser wrote:
FireDance wrote:I will be attending, but not on the CTRO stand.

Rebel?

Only issue is tickets and distribution as you know (although they'll probably be a Reading services meeting point)
Yes Rebel. I don't have a CTR (well road legal one anyway) & Mark will be coming also.

I can collect them from you or you can post them special delivery to me? Or i can get Max to meet you somewhere (although he is living in Worthing now not Petworth)
By paul02ctr
im with Rebel meet for this again!
By paul02ctr
NIMBUS wrote:
paul02ctr wrote:im with Rebel meet for this again!
see ya there paul i'll be with rebel :-D

[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

hope we get the sun, unlike the freezing wind last year!
By NIMBUS
paul02ctr wrote:
NIMBUS wrote:
paul02ctr wrote:im with Rebel meet for this again!
see ya there paul i'll be with rebel :-D

[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

hope we get the sun, unlike the freezing wind last year!
I've organised sun and heat for the stand this year so should be good :-D
By FunkyRemix
My sister lives 15 minutes away in Corsham so would like to attend this year as can stay locally with wor kid.

I know Graeme01 so will at least have somebody to talk with :lol:

Cosmic EP3
By RM CYA
Hopefully I remember this year! Was quite annoyed I missed last year. Will come by for a perv/chat/beer [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By gar_86
I'll be coming on stand again please. Championship White EP3 JDM. Are there no meet points this year??? I usually meet mikeface at cribbs to get tickets?
By dandemoraliser
gar_86 wrote:I'll be coming on stand again please. Championship White EP3 JDM. Are there no meet points this year??? I usually meet mikeface at cribbs to get tickets?
will be but need volunteers (as above) as i can't be everywhere as in thread. But yes!
By brenscivic
im coming dan in the scoob,also put me down for convoy leader for my area as usuall. :salut:

see you there mate. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]