The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By SparklyGem
Fine by me, just hope they have the portaloos this year, it was a bit of a pain having to go down to the main block all the time
By dandemoraliser
Gem, you'll be more mobile next year hopefully?

Yep good spot, needs some setting up and limits on others encroaching on our access road!!!

Got silly towards end of saturday! Could have done an autotest through there!
By Sparky47
I'll be there again next year for sure
By lingham
Im new to all but count me in for camping and drunken antics at night!!
By Sparky47
I was new this year and was made to feel very welcomed by all mate, you'll enjoy it a lot
By lingham
Sparky47 wrote:I was new this year and was made to feel very welcomed by all mate, you'll enjoy it a lot
Yeah sounds like a plan. I had a focus last year and went to a Ford show a WEEK after driving the car from the bloke I bought it from. Kinda make a habit of it lol
By Sparky47
Just remember your tent and drink, we had a bit of a giggle with one of the moderators forgetting his tent poles this year.... Hopefully he'll remember them!! The rents going up this year!! Haha
By lingham
Sparky47 wrote:Just remember your tent and drink, we had a bit of a giggle with one of the moderators forgetting his tent poles this year.... Hopefully he'll remember them!! The rents going up this year!! Haha
Oh I shall be bringing the tent!!
By J
May even get the zoomer there this year if I take something else other than the civic.

Although lets see how this year goes. :lol:
By Cat
Darkhawk wrote:I think it would be rude of me not join you this year :)

Selling the Lexus so who knows what I'll be in
[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Just drag all your mates over to the CTRO stand.
By Sparky47
When do you want the money for the ticket for this cat?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]