The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Cake requests, everyone happy with brownie and tiffin?

I doubt I'm going to get a chance to make really fancy anything this week so it's going to be something simple that doesn't especially need to be kept in the fridge.

Does anyone like millionaires shortbread?
Out of interest, what does everyone do for Sat breakfast and times in between the group meals? Are there places on site or is it a cook-your-own jobby?

I haven't got anything ready in that respect, so I'm wondering on what to buy etc.

Re. Cake - my two sisters are bakers (non-professionally) so I can also bring whatever you guys fancy. There's never too much cake.
Sedge wrote:I normally bring along many kilos of bacon for the mornings. I might need someone to do a bread run if my Civic doesn't come down.
Right, ok. I was thinking of doing something with bacon, pancakes and maple syrup, too.
jhollyyox wrote:Suggestions into ways to make drinks cold? JAE newbie here.
I was just going buy a coolbox and keep everything in there, but yeh suggestions from the JAE veterans?
jhollyyox wrote:There's somewhere to plug them in then? i don't have one yet though!
You can get ones that you don't need to plug in which keep their cool for a few days. They're a tad expensive, but work really well.
grubdip wrote:
jhollyyox wrote:There's somewhere to plug them in then? i don't have one yet though!
You can get ones that you don't need to plug in which keep their cool for a few days. They're a tad expensive, but work really well.
Thanks but trying to keep costs down!
jhollyyox wrote:
grubdip wrote:
Thanks but trying to keep costs down!
Buckets of ice cold water usually keep the alchohol cold, there are a few cool boxes too but I tend to just bring down a bucket
buckets of cold water/ice are sufficient.

Fajita cooking commences Wednesday [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Have to say this will be the first ever year I've driven JAE all by myself with no convoy, no co-pilot, or being passenger- and I'm looking forward to 6 hours of nothing but my own, beautiful voice, alone with my thoughts of how to make this years photoshoot with me and Simon better.
ClaireD1985 wrote:
grubdip wrote:
JenCTR wrote:..of how to make this years photoshoot with me and Simon better.
Who's Simon?
Jen's co model

You and Dave Taylor will be directing and photography
Yea Last year was good till the "Models" arrived :lol:
Taylor_Type R wrote:
ClaireD1985 wrote:
grubdip wrote:
JenCTR wrote:..of how to make this years photoshoot with me and Simon better.
Who's Simon?
Jen's co model

You and Dave Taylor will be directing and photography
Yea Last year was good till the "Models" arrived :lol:
What do you mean? The model's were great.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]