The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By JenCTR
Don't know if we're doing this on the Thursday or Friday night now that we have an extra night, but I know we'll be doing something.

For JAE newbies, On the Friday night some people choose to bring something from home for everyone to eat. Kind of like a massive tapas thing. But on massive scales.

This is a thread for people to say if they are intending to bring something and what so everyone has an idea.

I will start.

1. Jen- Fajitas, and all possible accompaniants.

I will bring more than I did last year! I may also bring cakes if I have time to make them. :)

Sedge will sticky this. :bigthumb:
By Sedge
I think this will be for Friday night as that's when the majority of the attendees will have arrived. Thursday's food might be a little less organised - every wo/man for him/herself ftw.

We can either do a curry like last year or something like Stu's BBQ pork. If someone has an epic curry to share please do and we'll do something else [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By ClaireD1985
I'll make some tiffin for everyone.

Might be able to do something savoury too if need something. I could do a Moroccan lamb dish or something.

Glow sticks - must for everyone, obviously
By ClaireD1985
Sedge wrote:
ClaireD1985 wrote:Glow sticks - must for everyone, obviously
In the food? :shock:
Portaloos won't be dark at night... :lol:
:laughabove:

No not in the food obviously but I was thinking about what I needed to start sorting out and glow sticks are quite high up the list of things to bring
By Cat
JenCTR wrote:Glowsticks FTW. I got glowstick stuff in my eye on holiday. Was not fun.
At my first JAE some nutter drank the stuff! :shock: :lol:

Thursday
Fend for yourself night. Not sure who'll be there tbh, I probably won't arrive till Friday due to new work hours.

Friday
Jen's Fajitas (yum, first dibs! :wink: )
Sedge's Curry
Dan's Chilli
Claire's Cake

That should probably be enough??

Saturday
Typical bbq lunch (I can go and get some stuff from the supermarket)
Stu's Noodle Bar in the evening ?? (Presuming it's on again)

Sunday
Well last year we ate Cockpiss' beef but not sure he's going this year. :lol:
Maybe BLTs or something for lunch??

Also need to sort out a few other bits and bobs like whether to have a charcoal bbq and Stu's gas one. Also games consoles, laptops etc but I'll stick up another thread about that. Can't have too many JAE threads on the go ... :P
By Cat
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:Cat you loved the taste of my beef filling you up and making you all warm inside.

:lol:
Filth!

ClaireD1985 wrote:
Just Dirk wrote:Playstations or Xbox? :-D
Both!
Can't remember what the set-up was last year as I left it to Mike and Jack ??
By JenCTR
Cat if I'm coming down Thursday will there be a cool box for me to keep the fajitas in... cause I normally pre-cook them and unless there's a charcoal BBQ and I can make them fresh they will need chilling :D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]