The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By Cat
JenCTR wrote:Cat if I'm coming down Thursday will there be a cool box for me to keep the fajitas in... cause I normally pre-cook them and unless there's a charcoal BBQ and I can make them fresh they will need chilling :D
Not really sure tbh Jen.
I'll prob not manage down on the Thursday and need to see if Sedge is going due to Gemma's leg injury.
By Sedge
We're just talking about this now :lol:
Gem is going to try and make it for the weekend; we'll take a raised camp bed and she won't be drinking. Hopefully she'll be more mobile then as it'll have been a month since the op. Fingers crossed.

All being well we'll be there on Thursday with the van.
By EvoStu
dandemoraliser wrote:menus needs more noodles, considering how much we had last year!

:lol: :wink: :cooldude:
I know. I'll have to plan something in advance this week.
By JenCTR
Sedge wrote:We're just talking about this now :lol:
Gem is going to try and make it for the weekend; we'll take a raised camp bed and she won't be drinking. Hopefully she'll be more mobile then as it'll have been a month since the op. Fingers crossed.

All being well we'll be there on Thursday with the van.
I can bring her some mazing painkillers which will make her feel like she's been drinking if she wants ;)

If you're making Thursday I'll come down for then. Or I can do the cannonball drive through the night on Thursday/Friday. See what happens!
By dandemoraliser
EvoStu wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:menus needs more noodles, considering how much we had last year!

:lol: :wink: :cooldude:
I know. I'll have to plan something in advance this week.
hey helped, as previous year just eating burgers all weekend did my guts no end of problems [smilie=oddsmile.gif]

I'll be there friday day time, i've decided.
By Sedge
Horse tranquilisers?

tbh Jen if I can get the van down on Thursday then I will; it'd be best because then people have access to the extra bits.
By JenCTR
Sedge wrote:Horse tranquilisers?

tbh Jen if I can get the van down on Thursday then I will; it'd be best because then people have access to the extra bits.
Ooh no but I have those too! I was thinking Amytriptyline haha.

If you don't make it down I'll be there on my lonesome with my Scottish Flag having invaded and conquered that small patch of Englurland successfully :D:D
By ClaireD1985
If we've got the hotplate gas bbq thingy (imo bbq's have charcoal, I'm firmly with Mike on this) then we could grab chicken on Friday from tesco and cook fresh
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]