The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By ray_86
Hi guys, i was wondering who would be interested in a south wales meet, as i met a nice guy called rob out of the blue with a NHB EP3, Imo there seems to be a lot of CTRO in sunny south wales, but there doesn't seem to be a lot happening in the region. So i was wondering if someone can organize something.
By ray_86
Thats great news mate that you will be willing to be up for a meet as well :D, i am from the merthyr area and you?, like the meet could be on a weekend, in the morning, we could meet at a decided location, take a few pictures, have a good chat and even go for a drive and have a good bite to eat as well
By ray_86
Okay mate, thats not to far from me, i do work near blackwood area, i see that you taken a few pics of your car at penalta lol. Thanks for letting me know what best days you are available, now that japfest is over hopefully more people from south wales with CTR's can join
By salem
We do an annual Wales drive its on the Sunday of the bank holiday weekend you are more then welcome to join us if you want.

It's not going to be a massive turn out as we don't advertise them now to keep them a nice number.
We need to get something sorted out. Nobody seems to be willing to organise anything for a meet etc.............. so i'm going to put a date out there Sunday the 7th July. Giving everyone 2 weeks notice meeting point to be somewhere in the middle

Thoughts
Ep3kerr wrote:Did the meet go ahead?
I'm from Rhondda Cynon Taff and just recently bought ep3 CTR and would be good to meet and see other type r for inspiration and get a bit of insight into type r.

sunny sunday september morning should be ok for me, im away most of August :bigthumb:
Ep3kerr wrote:Did the meet go ahead?
I'm from Rhondda Cynon Taff and just recently bought ep3 CTR and would be good to meet and see other type r for inspiration and get a bit of insight into type r.

Nope
By Ep3kerr
Ep3kerr wrote:
Did the meet go ahead?

Nope

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]