The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By mbk786
Hello everyone I'm a club owner called JDMfresh, its based around East Midlands area, mainly Northampton.

We hold monthly meets regularly and go on convoys together as a club.

We have 90members so far and are growing [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

We have a Facebook page where you can check us out and be up dated with events http://www.facebook.com/jdmfresh.uk

Our next meet will be on Sunday 12th May at 7PM...

If you know northampton: (You come into the corner as if your going to vue cinema car park, but instead of taking left into the car park you carry on coming straight, and you should see a lot go JAP cars parked there lol)

Meet will start at 7PM... The usual photo-shoots and video-shoots, general banter with everyone, just enjoy the evening get some great shots with the sunset =)... A cruise can be arranged depending on how many people are up for it...

Drop me PM on here for more information or for becoming a member of the group.

--------------------------------------
This group is purely for JDM car enthusiasts; whether your car is show condition or untidy condition doesn't matter its for everyone. JDMfresh will be arranging future meets in the Northamptonshire district, Convoys to car shows all over UK and Weekend trips to costal places. Everyone is welcome to post pictures of their cars, new modifications or future plans. Help/Advice will be given, Car Photoshots. General banter, No abuse or bullying. JDMfresh is more than just a Facebook group, its a TEAM.
Sponsors of the club:
POTN.COM
Camtec Motorsport

Regards Bilal - JDMfresh club owner.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]