The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By ND1989
leetec wrote:I'll be there in the afternoon :-D
Better be :twisted:
By ScottBremner
soie wrote:i'll be there in the morning :) prob see some of you guys on he strip ;)
Just seen your build thread, you should be putting in some good times, nice smooth graph from tdi-north!
By soie
ScottBremner wrote:
soie wrote:i'll be there in the morning :) prob see some of you guys on he strip ;)
Just seen your build thread, you should be putting in some good times, nice smooth graph from tdi-north!
i hope so, my old ep3 was totally standard except the cat back blueflame exhaust and best i ever managed was 15.002 at crail so hoping for mid 14's at least but will see :)
By ScottBremner
I got a 14.8 in mine totally standard so you must be shooting for a low 14 if you can get it launched.

The surface at crail is a bit shitty though :/
By soie
ScottBremner wrote:I got a 14.8 in mine totally standard so you must be shooting for a low 14 if you can get it launched.

The surface at crail is a bit shitty though :/
i have better tyres on this civic so we will see mate, lsd would have helped but don't have one lol
By ND1989
leetec wrote:
ND1989 wrote:
leetec wrote:I'll be there in the afternoon :-D
Better be :twisted:
haha i will be. should be their about 1. depending on the car.

Dont know when I am going up yet. Off loading my standard seats on the way so depends on that. Should be a good day out. Kris coming?
By Kris888
Meetin ND1980 at Dunfermline Mcdonalds for 8am. I will be bringing 4/5 other jap cars with me.
Setting off from Glasgow at 7am if anyone wants to convoy, hopefully get to crail half half 9.

Spot on the mud for some photos sounds good, anyone got a decent camera :lol:
By ND1989
Kris888 wrote:Meetin ND1980 at Dunfermline Mcdonalds for 8am. I will be bringing 4/5 other jap cars with me.
Setting off from Glasgow at 7am if anyone wants to convoy, hopefully get to crail half half 9.

Spot on the mud for some photos sounds good, anyone got a decent camera :lol:
I am not that old! Lol. Ill bring mine but its only a bridge camera not a super duper dslr.
By s_barker
What time are use lookin to set off from dunfermline? Am in kirkcaldy so might wait on the standing stane road in kirkcaldy, if someone doesnt mind sending me a txt when they set off from dunfermline that would be great
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]