The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By ScottBremner
Yeah he turned up pretty late, did see the EK, that also looked pretty quick.

Those Wallace performance evos are insane, 10 sec quarter at crail is something else
By Kris888
ScottBremner wrote:Saw a bunch of ep3's I recognised one with the black/red paint splatters on the wheels
That was mine, seen a few EPs through the day. Couldn't put names to cars :lol:
s_barker wrote:yeah it had alot of work done to it.

The guy showed up done one run just befor the cut off and he got thro to the shoot out. If he hadnt got there in time im guessing i would have won it for the day as the ek9 turbo done a 14 a think :bigcry:
That was leetec's car from here, rapid :-D awesome car! Did he win it? i left at 4 just got in the door... :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: traffic jams.

Wasn't the best Banzai tbh was a very windy im all wind burn look > :oops: now.

I fancy the crail track day in july, anyone up for that?
By leetec
s_barker wrote:yeah it had alot of work done to it.

The guy showed up done one run just befor the cut off and he got thro to the shoot out. If he hadnt got there in time im guessing i would have won it for the day as the ek9 turbo done a 14 a think :bigcry:
:lol: sorry mate. was going to say the turbo ek9 was quick once he realised that he was only running half boost.
By s_barker
Yeah sean how u guess? lol

Was happy wi how a got on wi the big cars ma mate just bought the m6 thro the week. Took me out in it yesterday its got so much torque its pulls really well i thought he was gona destroy me :-D
By ScottBremner
It could do with a bit of a revamp, everything looks a bit tired now at crail.

After watching you spank that merc, I'm on the hunt for a supercharger :lol:
By s_barker
Was gona get a 3" system but a love the noise of the spoon am no sure al get one not any time soon anyway.

I will be gettin the 4 bar map sensor and 750 injectors and defo wanting to get buddy club seats
By s_barker
leetec wrote:
s_barker wrote:Was gona get a 3" system but a love the noise of the spoon am no sure al get one not any time soon anyway.

I will be gettin the 4 bar map sensor and 750 injectors and defo wanting to get buddy club seats
what map have you got the now?

Think its a 3 bar map sensor. Not to sure to be honest tdi told me its not the correct bits and that im not running 10psi like im ment to.

The map thats on the car with what i have is fine though they maxed out the 650 injectors or something but once i get the other bits al have it in and checked everything is good

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]