The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By DannyM91
Copied from epc.

Right guys the last meet we organised was a great success with lots of cars turning out on a cold afternoon. Hopefully this time it won't be as cold and we will follow through with plans.

WHERE : McDonalds Queensway, East Kilbride

WHEN : Sunday 31st March, around 3pm.

WHAT : Will be a meet at McDs for everyone to come to start with, shouldn't be there long maybe an hour tops. Will then be taking a short drive to the eaglesham moors where there will be a good chance for some photos and such. After this we'll drive down to nerston industrial for some more photos and videos if people are wanting.

Please bring as many people as you can with Jap cars, would be good to have a big turn out before the show season properly kicks off.

WARNING.

Last time we did this we got thrown our of a car park in silverburn due to a driver 'rallying' through the car park, this caused a massive thread on civinfo (i think) where people were basically wanting this guys skull. Anyways the warning is don't drive like a fud as doing this not only endangers your life but other road users aswell and gives not only jap car owners a bad name, but all modified drivers. Basically have some respect guys.

Hope yous can all make it and we get a good day for it.

Danny
By DannyM91
Will be good to get it organised have said to the guys at hondayr and a good few of them should come, also on epc there's a few, but currently not allowed on there so can't really see the topic :/
By DannyM91
Will be good to get it organised have said to the guys at hondayr and a good few of them should come, also on epc there's a few, but currently not allowed on there so can't really see the topic :/
By DannyM91
Have just updated the time guys, sorry if this conflicts, but should still be around till about 4/5 ish.

Time has been updated to half oneish, as I have stuff to do later that night and don't want to cut it short. Also with half a mind looking to allow people to still have their evening.

Danny
By Kris888
Winker234 wrote:Hold on I thought this was the Coatbridge meet! I'm going to that, anyone else?
Yeah, is this EK Jap car meet one of Shabs? He usually organises them in coatbridge?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]