The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
dandemoraliser wrote:Got any track time bren?
i did dan but i sold them due to the location of the stand again,cant be bothered with all the messing like last year to get up to the pit lane entrance and back to the stand again..see you there dan.

see you there will. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Tomcosmic
R'ash wrote:I'm always grumpy in a mornin :lol: Was it you with the evo 9s on travelling with a skyline and a few others? Looked well :cooldude:
Thanks mate. It's was yes, 2 fn 2`s a skyline and me.
Bren looked like he was getting shaken to bits lol
By Tomcosmic
R'ash wrote:I'm always grumpy in a mornin :lol: Was it you with the evo 9s on travelling with a skyline and a few others? Looked well :cooldude:
Was you driving the cosmic? I didn't recognise you, your car looks different to when I saw it at birstall that time
By Willst220
Yup that was me Tom. Some arrogant f*ckers out yesterday, suppose some can't handle the early mornings. :lol: Saying that, quite a few sound people also who thumbed up and waved back. Was a fab day. :-)
By Tomcosmic
We did start off at 70 all the way until we stopped off at a services waiting for somebody who didn't turn up so was making up abit of lost time :lol:

Used roughly 1 1/4 tank there and back which I didn't think was bad at all, 459miles.
By R'ash
Tomcosmic wrote:
Was you driving the cosmic? I didn't recognise you, your car looks different to when I saw it at birstall that time
Yeah the one at the back was me, never been to birstall though so might be thinking of someone else, only time I think you'll have seen it was when I was about to get dragged round ikea I passed you in the carpark, that was a while ago mind
By Tomcosmic
R'ash wrote:
Tomcosmic wrote:
Yeah the one at the back was me, never been to birstall though so might be thinking of someone else, only time I think you'll have seen it was when I was about to get dragged round ikea I passed you in the carpark, that was a while ago mind
That's where I meant. Birstall retail park.
You should have been at the front as cosmics the best :lol:
By Willst220
Tomcosmic wrote:We did start off at 70 all the way until we stopped off at a services waiting for somebody who didn't turn up so was making up abit of lost time :lol:

Used roughly 1 1/4 tank there and back which I didn't think was bad at all, 459miles.
I did 357 miles to exactly one tank. Had one mad moment on way down ( FLOL Bren, Greame,Ash) and nailed it on way home only for fuel warning to come on 25 miles away from home. Dropped it back down to 60 and crept home. Was so shattered the only place I wanted to stop was my drive so I could go to bed LOL.
By Tomcosmic
Willst220 wrote:
Tomcosmic wrote:We did start off at 70 all the way until we stopped off at a services waiting for somebody who didn't turn up so was making up abit of lost time :lol:

I did 357 miles to exactly one tank. Had one mad moment on way down ( FLOL Bren, Greame,Ash) and nailed it on way home only for fuel warning to come on 25 miles away from home. Dropped it back down to 60 and crept home. Was so shattered the only place I wanted to stop was my drive so I could go to bed LOL.
I know the feeling. I had to stop at mcd's for a strong coffee on way back aswell as 3cans of energy drink!
Went to bed yesterday and half 7 and got up at half 8 this morning and I'm not one for having a long sleep :lol:
By Willst220
I had to stop also at a services for some shut eye. Felt myself having those micro sleeps, and proper fighting to stay awake, despite supping the relentless and hanging my head out of the window. 10 minute kip and I was fine. :-)
By Tomcosmic
Lol I also did the head out of window trick. I was p!ssed off because I asked the other half to do some of the driving on the way back and she said no because she was tired :shock:
Could of b!tch slapped her
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]