The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was

JAE will be at Wicksteed Park, Kettering, Northants on the 12th-15th September 2013

For more info about JAE click here

JAE is a social weekend where club members can get together, relax over a beer or three, chat cars and other shizzle, meet like minded people from other car clubs and see what other random stuff happens over the weekend. :lol:

Advance tickets for entry to JAE are available through CTRO at the weekend price of £25 per person including show guide (gate prices on the day are £30 per person not including show guide). Payment to join the CTRO stand area with camping, marquee area with music, lighting, furniture and spontaneous entertainment, Fri chilli/curry/fajita night, Noodle bar for Saturday lunch, Sat evening BBQ and CTRO quiz, plus Sunday brunch is £20.
So in effect the cost is £45 per person for 3/4 days of cars, camping, food, fun and frolics! Less than you'd probably pay for a 2 night stay in a campsite, without any food, but there's so much more goes on at JAE!!!

Please note this is a non-profit making event for CTRO.
Obviously the more CTRs the better but all Jap cars are welcome to join CTRO. If you have a non Jap car you're still welcome to join us, unfortunately JAE staff will request that you leave your non Jap car in the public parking area which is pretty close to where the CTRO stand is.

Please make payment via paypal as a gift (so no fees are incurred).
Paypal address is [email protected] then click "Personal" then "Gift", also add your forum name somewhere so I know who the payment's from then send me a PM with the address tickets have to be sent to.
To make payment by other means please PM me.

This year payment for car club advance tickets is being made now!!!
Once payment is made there are no refunds as the money is being sent directly to the JAE organisers.
I know it's early in the year but early payment means CTRO can secure the plots we want plus it means that's one less thing for you to worry about paying. New JAEers are always going to get a warm welcome so don't be afraid to get your name down.

Please keep chat to this thread click to ensure this is a list of payments only.

Cheers
Cat
Worth every penny! especially now is a 3 nighter. I didn't know anyone last year and was made to feel more than welcome :D So new members don't worry you'll feel awkward - after a few beers and my fajitas all will be right. Mo and Jack will even put your tent /gazebo up for you if you look hopeless. Evening entertainment is always 'smashing' too...

Cat, I can't pay by gift on paypal for some reason - it always charges me? Want to PM me your bank details and I can transfer it over when I get paid. Given the paypal charges will be about 3quid but I'm tight and don't make CTRO wages.
By Cat
t-one234 wrote:i live about 5 minutes away from wicksteed park and im also to homo to camp

will the £20 get me entry and park me on the stand?

if spamming, please move were needed
Entry to the event for the weekend is £25 for a JAE ticket. The extra £20 is mainly to cover food, petrol, camping costs, tequila shots :lol: etc. So if you're not eating or sleeping at the stand area you don't have to pay the extra £20 but you can still park up with CTRO.

I think they may be selling Sat day tickets @ £15 which allow cars in until 6pm. However then you miss the evening entertainment/chaos/fun. :P
Please note all who are umming and arring

This weekend is one of the best on the calendar, most people only took their own food & drink last year due to being unsure what was on offer.

We usually have copious amounts of beer and food for most, however obviously we won't have your exact requirements!

We will no doubt be opening up Stu's now infamous "noodle bar" with your choice of sauce and will probably include the driving simulator as it went down so well last year as a time waster for those who were at a loose end!

No doubt be some other surprises, which are being kept close to the chest :wink: :shh:

So get your names down, and don't be put off by camping, NnN even managed it last year and seemingly enjoyed it! :lol:

Still not sure? Numerous threads HERE to look through and see the usual banter and more pics from previous years!
I heard Bruce Lee made a guest appearence last year too.

Yeah for anyone whos not sure, It was my first JAE with CTRO last year. I drove down having never met anyone from CTRO before and left with some good friends who I am looking forward to catching up with this year.

Food is awesome, banter is second to none (if you don't listen to Paul) and its well worth worth it. I drive down from Scotland (sorry, Mordor) and I wouldn't miss it.
I'll be paying at the end of the month, had all intentions of coming last year but it all of a sudden cane and went :( would be good to meet a few of you lot in person :bigthumb:
Sparky47 wrote:I'll be paying at the end of the month, had all intentions of coming last year but it all of a sudden cane and went :( would be good to meet a few of you lot in person :bigthumb:
Nice one matey. :thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]