The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By FireDance
Meet at Reading services at 6.15am (RG30 3UQ)

Leaving Reading Services at 6.30am

As always, if you are not there, tough :lol: If you break convoy & get lost, tough :lol:

There are police all the way to Castle Combe & on the return journey, this means NO SPEEDING! If you speed, & you get caught- tough :lol:

Again, please pm me:
Your name
Your forum name
How many stand passes & entrances tickets you have PAID for
Your car & colour
Reg plate
Your mobile number

I will then PM you back with my mobile number (this will also be on the envelope that I will give you on the morning)

At the minute the plan is lead convoy to be me & Oracle will be in the middle/near the back so there are 2 of us to follow. Speed limit on M4 is 70; if you exceed this & pass me then you are on your own. If you go too slow & Oracle & others overtake you you are on your own. If this seems harsh then please PM me, I have my reason for this.
I will not collect tickets until a week before so I cant arrange anyone to collect them before the day.

DO NOT pm until you have paid!!!

Please keep this thread to the list only, no chat & no spam!

Meeting at Reading Services at 6.15am:

FireDance
Oracle

If you don't know my car, it is a Milano with a LOUD exhaust & FireDance stickers on it :WOOT
Last edited by FireDance on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By FireDance
Due to unforeseen circumstances I can no longer run the convoy.

If anyone else can, please contact the Ihatespeedbumps
By Swiftyy
Unfortunately FireDance can't lead the Reading convoy due to unseen circumstances. After speaking with ihate_speedbumps I have gladly accepted to lead the Reading convoy. I shall not change from the origional plan to save confusion. So we will still be meeting at READING SERVICES @ 6:15am and will be leaving @ 6:30am.

I drive a NHB EP3 and shall be arriving at Reading services for 6:00am for a coffee so anyone wanting to join at that time is more than welcome :-D

To those who have PAID could you please pm me with the following information:
- Name
- Forum Name
- How many vehicle passes PAID for
- Car and colour
- Reg plate
- Mobile number

Tickets will be given out at Reading services on the day in an envelope with my mobile number on to make sure you definitely have it but I will pm you back with my number once you have forwarded your information so you can contact me easily with any problems or questions.

I shall do my upmost to keep this convoy running as smooth as possible! :) Any problems please don't hesitate to contact me via pm or mobile [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Swiftyy.
By FireDance
dandemoraliser wrote:PM sent. Looks like i'm coming with you guys..... :-D

You can kip at mine if you like? My mate from Petworth is also coming
By Swiftyy
Sorry I've been away for a few days on a training course at work. PMs replied to! If they don't make a lot of sense then it's because I'm half asleep :P Any problems please don't hesitate to contact me! Thank you!

Swiftyy
By dandemoraliser
FireDance wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:PM sent. Looks like i'm coming with you guys..... :-D

You can kip at mine if you like? My mate from Petworth is also coming
Thanks for offer ceri, but going drive up in the morning as something on night before
By blue281
I know I'm way to late, but just wondering if there was any spare tickets around
or if anyone couldn't mate it and would be willing to sell me there ticket.
thanks
By FireDance
blue281 wrote:I know I'm way to late, but just wondering if there was any spare tickets around
thanks

There is a reserve list that you need to get your name on.

Look at the main Japfest thread [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Swiftyy
blue281 wrote:I know I'm way to late, but just wondering if there was any spare tickets around
thanks
Like firedance has said you need to get your name onto the reserve list by contacting ihate_speedbumps then if something comes up you will be contacted
By shaRRpy
ill be joining this convoy as its now easier for me than the midlands one,iv spoke to alex and he said thats ok.

ill send you a pm swiftyy with my details :thumbup:
By Swiftyy
shaRRpy wrote:ill be joining this convoy as its now easier for me than the midlands one,iv spoke to alex and he said thats ok.

ill send you a pm swiftyy with my details :thumbup:
Pm received! :) will be adding a list of whose details I have just as a final measure to make sure I have everyone's and all details are correct by texting you! And will post again when I have collected the tickets! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Swiftyy
Okay so the list of people's details I have are as follows:

Dandemoraliser
JevoH
Oracle
ShaRRpy
nige t

If your name isn't on this list then contact me via pm with your details as listed at the top of this thread.

I have been contacted by ihate_speedbumps and the tickets should be with me in the next week so I shall send out a text to inform you I have them.

Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me via pm or text, if you don't have my number yet just give me a pm and I shall drop you a text [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Swiftyy.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]