The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By dandemoraliser
Japanese Auto Extravaganza (JAE)
As JAE gets bigger and busier its hard for Club reps and other members to keep track of everything. The showguide has the full timetable and also a map listing where the clubs are. But even that doesn't cover everything. How cool would it be then if we could let you know when things are about to happen? Inform you before an event is going to take place? Update you on any changes and keep you fully informed? Well, now we can!

We have just launched the JAE App.

Simply download the App and you will get access to all the information you need as well as reminders of upcoming activities, direct to your phone. The people behind the App will even be on site on Thursday to show you how to get the best from it and how it could work for your Car Club too.

The App is now live so you have a week to play with it and to tell everyone how they too can download it. Updates will be sent once JAE starts but between now and then it contains a lot of information and plenty of useful links.

You can either use one of the QR codes in our Facebook Photos:
1. Go to Apple Store, Google Play or the Windows store on your phone and search for GroupDia
2. Download the App
3. When the App is downloaded, open the App and follow the registration process. You have to insert the word JAEAPP in the Promotional Code/Keyword box
4. Please make sure you enter your name and email as well when prompted

At the Reps Meeting on Sunday tell us what you think and we can improve it for next year but, as a start, we hope you like it and we think it will be a really useful tool for everyone at JAE
By Sedge
Whoop.

Yesterday I bought 4kg of bacon for your breakfast and burger delight. We got all of the stuff for a vat of curry (anyone doing rice?). Also got our alcohol free drinks :ymca:

Picking up other stuff tonight :-D

We'll hopefully arrive around 5pm.
By EvoStu
dandemoraliser wrote:Right serious question.

Hard or Soft? :think:

What do you think i should do?
Hard is always better than soft.

You can always store the lid in the van. :thumbup:
By EvoStu
dandemoraliser wrote:umm....although don't want to keep going from hard to soft and back again..... :shifty:
I can't help you with that I'm afraid. I'm hard all the time. :lol:
By EvoStu
JenCTR wrote:I'm making my fajitas tonight ro tomorrow morning.... will I have anywhere to chill them???
The 2 BIG ice boxes are going down with Sedge in the van. They kept the ice frozen for 72 hours last time.
By JenCTR
EvoStu wrote:
JenCTR wrote:I'm making my fajitas tonight ro tomorrow morning.... will I have anywhere to chill them???
The 2 BIG ice boxes are going down with Sedge in the van. They kept the ice frozen for 72 hours last time.
Brill! Fajita making tonight it is then!
By dandemoraliser
Just Dirk wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:i'm thinking go hard, or go home?
Always stay hard!
Can't wait :-D
How does dogging work in tents? Leave a torch on or just flash it 13 times? :???:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]