The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
172Ben wrote:yeh that could be an idea

When are you in france from and too?
Just outside of Paris mate, Mum's brother lives there. It's alright, beer is fecking expensive though. I'm not driving, Mum is. :lol:
did either of these meets happen? i was in faliraki (last minute lads holiday) so missed them but now im back and every weekend is being spent on harry now. sourced a few more upgrades and booked in for a frsu on the 4th.

wouldnt mind trying arrange a meet with a few lads off here, mainly for abit of knowledge and a few pointers about future modding. Im a member with automotive connection (check them out of fb) dont know if anyone has heard of them? they meet at dfs in stoke next to festival park every sunday and im heading up this sunday as a lad there has just bought himself a ctr. mostly dubs there tbh though so need some other jap eds start coming or like i say arrange something.
if people are intrested get your names down on this page and i will try sort somthing out :bigthumb:

1. luke laid back beard
wilkeh we going try get a meet sorted for next summer? could even try get one last one in before xmas? want get some good pics and meet a few more local lads with ctrs.

:shouldbeinteresting: sort it out bro and how are the lights btw? going try get a few pics of mine up later with a vid of the unsilenced bpipe :twisted:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]