The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
The meet will be a Honda only meet, it will take place at the Low wood watersports centre between Windermere and Ambleside at 11am on Sunday July 29th 2012.
The plan for the meet is to meet up for a couple of hours and then go for a drive, we will print off direction sheets for everybody so you won't find out where the drive is too until you turn up but i can gaurantee it will be a very special drive with us having many of the best roads in the UK, it will end at a pub for a couple of drinks and some food if you fancy it.
The drive isn't compulsory, your more than welcome to just turn up for the meet.
We would appreciate as much support as possible with this as we know the Honda scene in the North is nothing like the south but theres a lot of people that seem to be craving a bit more of a scene around here and if the turnout is good this time i'm more than happy to arrange some more in the future in various locations. Plus it would be good to meet a few more local faces.
I'll be posting this on all the Honda forums i'm registered too but if your on one and don't see it posted feel free to copy the thread and repost it on other Honda forums to spread the word.
There will be a few ground rules.
The watersports centre have been good enough to let us use there carpark so please treat it with respect i.e put any rubbish in the bins and no wheel spins,handbrake turns or dohnuts if you have an s2000 or nsx lol. Basically just don't drive like an idiot in their carpark.

As for the directions the postcode for the Low wood hotel is LA23 1PL, the watersports centre is on the opposite side of the road on the waterfront, You need to go in the gates and just follow the road around to the end, there are 2 car parks and the meet will be taking place in the furthest car park from the Entrance.
and just incase you need any additional information:
http://englishlakes....orts/index.aspx

This has been copied from ek9.org originally posted by ash d-series. There's a name list on there but as we have enough already i didn't think it would matter to much. Anyway it'll be a good day so hope some more can make it!
bornlucky1 wrote:
Ragingspeedhorn wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:I'm in [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
+1
Convoy bitch?
For sure - add anyone you like and we can meet at Autoshine h.q if you like :salut: :salut:
Why do I have to drive all the way to yours could just meet at mine slacker...jokes yeah that's cool mate!
Ragingspeedhorn wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:
Ragingspeedhorn wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:I'm in [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
+1
Convoy bitch?
For sure - add anyone you like and we can meet at Autoshine h.q if you like :salut: :salut:
Why do I have to drive all the way to yours could just meet at mine slacker...jokes yeah that's cool mate!
yours would probably be better actually :wtf:
lankyboy wrote:
Jack24 wrote:
lankyboy wrote:I'm up for this. Be rude not to. May have to remortgage to pay for the petrol up there though. Haha
Lol where are you from?
s/e London. Just off j4 m25. Orpington
Holy sh-t!! :shock: Thats dedication if you drive that distance for a spin round the lakes!! I salute you dude!! :salut:
beefwilder wrote:
lankyboy wrote:
Jack24 wrote:
lankyboy wrote:I'm up for this. Be rude not to. May have to remortgage to pay for the petrol up there though. Haha
Lol where are you from?
Holy sh-t!! :shock: Thats dedication if you drive that distance for a spin round the lakes!! I salute you dude!! :salut:
Meh, i've driven to London for a McDonald's.
bornlucky1 wrote:
beefwilder wrote:
lankyboy wrote:
Jack24 wrote:
Lol where are you from?
Meh, i've driven to London for a McDonald's.
I struggle to drum up the enthusiasm to drive to my local McDonald's never mind London! :lol:
beefwilder wrote:
I struggle to drum up the enthusiasm to drive to my local McDonald's never mind London! :lol:
We actually went down to look at a car at a dealers, which turned out to a shed, so yeah, we drove all the way from Glasgow to London for a McD's :lol:
beefwilder wrote:
lankyboy wrote:
Jack24 wrote:
Lol where are you from?
someone has to represent the south at these northern meets haha.
I like it up there (last time i was there was to walk up some big hill.....) plus be a good excuse to go see some mates in lancs on the Saturday.

McDonald's in London. Thats commitment to the golden arches!! Was it a drive thru or an eat in haha
Hey guys, it was me that organised the meet. I've just joined up now, its good to see such a good response on here and i look forward to meeting some of you and lankyboy you desrve some sort of medal for coming that far :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]