The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By sinbad

Sunday 16th October 1.30pm

After the overwhelming success of our first ever evening meet we wanted to thank you all for making it such an excellent event, new and old faces alike it was great to see you all. So now we move forward again and on to a more traditional MCR meet. I say more traditional but going forward in current times probably isnt going to be that traditional. Times where we could hook up every few weeks, have a laugh and then go for a long drive taking in as many good roads as possible, pitstop and then drive some more, burning litres and litres of fuel for enjoyment seem a thing of the past for now. MCR-VTEC therefore is on a journey into a new era, an era where emphasis shifts a little from admiring our machinery on the roads, a little further towards admiring the finer details statically, along with the hard work of individuals that goes into each pride and joy. The new era will see our meets alternate between daytime meets with a drive, and evening meets with snacks and photos to help find a new balance and direction for the club to continue growing and moving forward. At the core of all this as always are you MCR'ers that make these meets the quality events that they are.

So on to the details for the day, the meet will start at 1.30pm on Sunday the 16th October at the West One Retail Park in the Eccles area. Classed as Eccles New Road in Eccles/Salford M50 1ZD.

The meet will consist of a hook up to chat, drink coffee and admire one anothers motors, we will then head off on a roughly 30min drive to a decent food stop taking in some good roads along the way.

The drive out will commence at 3pm sharp so make sure your not off doing your shopping or filling up on cheeseburgers because we will be gone by the time you return.

Details of the drive will be available as a satnav file that will be added to this post for download over the next few days. You will be notified when this has been done. Maps and details will also be handed out just before the drive for those with co-drivers or without the use of satnavs. Remember we wish everyone to drive safely and enjoy the drive-out so please use the best option for yourself so that you are not frantically trying to keep up with the pack.

As always, the drive out isn't compulsory so feel free to come along just to hook up. We also encourage people who haven't been before to come along and say hi. We are a friendly bunch so just come on over, introduce yourself and we will do the rest. Us mods especially are quite a chatty bunch so there will be more than enough random conversation to make you feel at home. These meets are also family friendly, some mods and members often bring their families along so we encourage that too.

More details will be posted closer to the date, so keep checking back. Remember our meets are closely monitored so boy racers be aware.

Oh and also dont forget to join our Facebook group as another way of keeping up to date with our events and other Honda only MCR-VTEC on stuff. Here is the link for you all.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34128819384

So I guess I will shut up for now and we will look forward to seeing you all there on the 16th.

West One Retail Park
Manchester
Greater Manchester
M50 1ZD
By Lanky_CTR
civictyper45 wrote:i`ll be there what time you guys looking to get there???what do you drive lankey
I'll be getting there for 1:30, I drive a cosmic grey type r, standard wheels, HKS exhaust. Reg plate ends in CPK :)
Lanky_CTR wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:i`ll be there what time you guys looking to get there???what do you drive lankey
I'll be getting there for 1:30, I drive a cosmic grey type r, standard wheels, HKS exhaust. Reg plate ends in CPK :)
kool see you there i`ll be there in my wings west corsa
By Lanky_CTR
civictyper45 wrote:
Lanky_CTR wrote:
Hey mate i didnt see you there today.

Had a really good day meeting everyone. Some serioulsy nice cars there :)
Lanky_CTR wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:
Lanky_CTR wrote:

Yes I was the fella with the blue polo shirt on had the silver s2k..... :-D
By Lanky_CTR
civictyper45 wrote:
Lanky_CTR wrote:
civictyper45 wrote:
Lanky_CTR wrote:

Yes I was the fella with the blue polo shirt on had the silver s2k..... :-D
Yeah i saw the S2K, looked pretty smart mate :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]