The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Omi wrote:nope no EK9's there, no DC5's either :(
There were, they were just in the Dreamfields car park and there wasn't any space left, otherwise I would have had mine on there.
sn:afu wrote:
Omi wrote:nope no EK9's there, no DC5's either :(
There were, they were just in the Dreamfields car park and there wasn't any space left, otherwise I would have had mine on there.

Aye pity you couldnt get over to come on the lap with us, woulda been good to have a DC5 on the lap aswell, Love the things :bigthumb:
JackA wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:
JackA wrote:
sn:afu wrote:Mo wonder you didn't become a professional racing driver Andy.

Bit off the pace I think with a 9.5 minute lap of Silverstone :wink:
to be fair we were held up alot by traffic.
looked like the best traffic jam eva
we were 8 abreast at one point :roflmao:
Nevertheless no-one could get past Shedden and Neal :lol:
We were thinking of going for it for some TV coverage. :lol:
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:
sn:afu wrote:Nevertheless no-one could get past Shedden and Neal :lol:
Should of, that would of been epic, even better if they'd tried to chase you :lol:
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:
sn:afu wrote:Nevertheless no-one could get past Shedden and Neal :lol:
Should of, that would of been epic, even better if they'd tried to chase you :lol:
they held their line too well.

maybe they've got more track experience than me, maybe it was down to luck.
JackA wrote:
BIG ARG wrote:
JackA wrote:we were southbound??? from about 9am. waited til about 20 to 10
We all left just after 9am.

:lol: must have missed you by seconds!!

was good to meet you briefly on the back of a golf cart :roflmao:

did your lad enjoy it?
He says it was his best day ever. Until the next one. Shame he wasn't allowed to do the lap. But he did get some photos of my moment of glory.
It was good to meet other members and see their cars. Just not always too sure of who I met though. We should take a leaf out of Rodanmk2 book, and get custom shirts. Even if it was for MW2. Great idea Rodanmk2
rodanmk2 wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:
BIG ARG wrote:We should take a leaf out of Rodanmk2 book, and get custom shirts. Even if it was for MW2. Great idea Rodanmk2
:lol:

people always laugh when i suggest something with names on!
Saves a lot of time.
That T-Shirt was awesome. :lol: :bigthumb:

Great to meet the legend after all this time. :salut:
EvoStu wrote:
rodanmk2 wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:
BIG ARG wrote:We should take a leaf out of Rodanmk2 book, and get custom shirts. Even if it was for MW2. Great idea Rodanmk2
:lol:

people always laugh when i suggest something with names on!
Saves a lot of time.
That T-Shirt was awesome. :lol: :bigthumb:

Great to meet the legend after all this time. :salut:
I didn't meet him, just felt his presence :lol:
Anyone know of any more galleries or videos uploaded? I'm looking for a good one of my car on the track. I was the red FN2 near the front.

I heard the official video taken by the CRV at the front will be released mid-week; hopefully it will be on the Honda media site along with some pictures of similar quality to the one in today's press release.
JB75 wrote:Anyone know of any more galleries or videos uploaded? I'm looking for a good one of my car on the track. I was the red FN2 near the front.

I heard the official video taken by the CRV at the front will be released mid-week; hopefully it will be on the Honda media site along with some pictures of similar quality to the one in today's press release.
Link to the Honda media site?
Photos on my Facebook page. Sorry about the dodgy number plate editing. I'm new to this. Friends invites welcome. If i've missed something or you want anything edited or want a photo or 10 sent via email, let me know.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... f171937944

oops I did even cut the link but forgot to add it. :oops:
Last edited by BIG ARG on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BIG ARG wrote:Photos on my Facebook page. Sorry about the dodgy number plate editing. I'm new to this. Friends invites welcome. If i've missed something or you want anything edited or want a photo or 10 sent via email, let me know.
PM'd :thumbup:
BIG ARG wrote:Photos on my Facebook page. Sorry about the dodgy number plate editing. I'm new to this. Friends invites welcome. If i've missed something or you want anything edited or want a photo or 10 sent via email, let me know.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... f171937944

oops I did even cut the link but forgot to add it. :oops:
Friend request sent!

I think I snapped you in one of my pics of the mugen 20 :lol: You have the back of my head in a few of your parachuteist shots too (black t-shirt) :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]