The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
sn:afu wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Loxy wrote:
Night Hawk Ben wrote:That is such a wicked pic, is there anymore or any news on the video yet?
Someone over on TRO who said that they know someone at Honda, has been told in the next day or two.
Someone always knows someone who knows someone. :lol:

Fact is they still haven't finished the Rockingham Engineers playground movie yet and that was over 12 months ago. :lol:

They have tons of footage as CTRO were interviewed later on back at Dreamfields.
Who'd they end up interviewing instead of me?

Mike perhaps? :lol:
I managed to avoid the interview :smile: Hate being on camera
Newannaive wrote:I have no idea why I am bending over in front of kitty at 34secs....but it's a good look. :salut:
I've got a good idea. :lol:

Would love to know who posted a comment about me and then had it deleted. :lol: Big balls they've got I see. Got something to say, say it to my face. :bigthumb:
EvoStu wrote:
Newannaive wrote:I have no idea why I am bending over in front of kitty at 34secs....but it's a good look. :salut:

Would love to know who posted a comment about me and then had it deleted. :lol: Big balls they've got I see. Got something to say, say it to my face. :bigthumb:

Looks like she is checking to see if I have nits...they'd do well to survive in such an environment tbh.

No idea who it is, but they can't spell for sh-t
Newannaive wrote:
EvoStu wrote:

Looks like she is checking to see if I have nits...they'd do well to survive in such an environment tbh.

No idea who it is, but they can't spell for sh-t
I didn't see the comment, did you? What did they write? I have my suspicions of course of who it was. :wink:
Newannaive wrote:click on their username and the comment is on their account page under "recent activity"
OK my guess..........someone who is associated with another forum.

Lets not be shy shall we? Come on, lets see if you've got balls big enough and want to take this further. If it is who I think it is, then I'd like to inform that classified as libelous and believe me, you want to play, lets do it. I don't think you will have the balls but lets see shall we?
"good vid!!!, shame bout a certin rip of merchant moderator being interviewed... if only honda knew about him and what hes really like"
EvoStu wrote:OK my guess..........someone who is associated with another forum.

Lets not be shy shall we? Come on, lets see if you've got balls big enough and want to take this further. If it is who I think it is, then I'd like to inform that classified as libelous and believe me, you want to play, lets do it. I don't think you will have the balls but lets see shall we?
"good vid!!!, shame bout a certin rip of merchant moderator being interviewed... if only honda knew about him and what hes really like"
:shouldbeinteresting:

I'm betting on Aaron Coady?
sn:afu wrote:
EvoStu wrote:OK my guess..........someone who is associated with another forum.

:shouldbeinteresting:

I'm betting on Aaron Coady?
Well, look, whoever it is, they'd best get themselves a BIG pair of balls and step upto the plate now. Lets see how brave they really are.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]