The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
murray wrote:If this is only a short clip... does anyone know where the final full edit will be :salut:
Not sure but I will find out for you. :thumbup:

Actually just found out, thats the final movie for the lap of honour. The next main one is for Dreamfields.
Newannaive wrote:I should imagine they will remain anon.

enhance your calm.
Nah no point anymore. Sick of certain people to be honest. I'm happy to speak to them face to face but alas like you say they'll stay anon because their balls have shrunk and skittled back into their stomach. Spineless. :bigthumb:
EvoStu wrote:
Newannaive wrote:I should imagine they will remain anon.

enhance your calm.
Nah no point anymore. Sick of certain people to be honest. I'm happy to speak to them face to face but alas like you say they'll stay anon because their balls have shrunk and skittled back into their stomach. Spineless. :bigthumb:
FAO: the commenter -

EvoStu wrote:
murray wrote:If this is only a short clip... does anyone know where the final full edit will be :salut:
Not sure but I will find out for you. :thumbup:

Actually just found out, thats the final movie for the lap of honour. The next main one is for Dreamfields.

Cheers bud :salut:
EvoStu wrote:
Newannaive wrote:I have no idea why I am bending over in front of kitty at 34secs....but it's a good look. :salut:
I've got a good idea. :lol:

Would love to know who posted a comment about me and then had it deleted. :lol: Big balls they've got I see. Got something to say, say it to my face. :bigthumb:
Do you mean mine?
rodanmk2 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Newannaive wrote:I have no idea why I am bending over in front of kitty at 34secs....but it's a good look. :salut:
I've got a good idea. :lol:

Would love to know who posted a comment about me and then had it deleted. :lol: Big balls they've got I see. Got something to say, say it to my face. :bigthumb:
Do you mean mine?
No no.....I actually laughed out loud at yours. :lol:

Its the one that was deleted mate. I posted the content further up. Some spineless little git who will get their just desserts. :bigthumb:
I've got a big set of balls, but I didn't use them this time.

I've also got an infeasably small penis. Couple the two together and it's like a disability.

No shenanigans at JAE either, otherwise I'll put my big balls in your eye sockets while your sleeping. :)
EvoStu wrote:LOL @ Jermal. :bigthumb:

At the end of day if someone wants to say something to anyone on here, say it to their faces. Don't be an internet keyboard warrior (which this person is) and play billy big balls.
I honestly don't think that will happen. I think this is someone trying to create a situation where there isn't really one. Things have been pretty good for a while now and everyone seems to be getting on with their lives and not dragging old sh!t up and just enjoying the prospect of a good JAE and some good forums to use.

I suspect a mischief maker trying to create a situation so they can watch it unfurl from afar while two people end up having a row for no actual reason - pretty easy with a stunt like that and a weekend of people drinking a lot.
sloan85 wrote:You can see me and my bald head at 0.33. Parked next to Loxy.

Are you guys on about YouTube comments? What was said?
Go back a page and you'll see Stu's post regarding it :thumbup:
By Jocelyn Hills
Just finished a long and hard week in work; I've barely managed to get online. I didn't even know about any comments till Jermal called me 30 minutes ago and asked me to bring some last minute items for the TRO stand and asked me if I knew anything about it.

I know some people will automatically presume it's me (or someone I know), however I don't even get Youtube access in work as the firewall blocks it. I got the email with the link to the Video on my iPhone and didn't see the video till around 30 minutes ago as I don't even get 3G in work to steam it.

I am looking forward to JAE and one with no trouble, and I don't want to be accused of something while I'm trying to relax and have a good weekend. The two forums have managed to co-exist peacefully for a long time and I hope that continues.

As Graham states above, it's probably someone trying to stir up some trouble and trying to ruin what I'm sure will be a great weekend for all.

See you all at JAE, if I don't, have a good weekend folks.
Jermal wrote:I've got a big set of balls, but I didn't use them this time.

I've also got an infeasably small penis. Couple the two together and it's like a disability.

No shenanigans at JAE either, otherwise I'll put my big balls in your eye sockets while your sleeping. :)

Also known as a Dutch blindfold !!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]