The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Loxy wrote:
Night Hawk Ben wrote:That is such a wicked pic, is there anymore or any news on the video yet?
Someone over on TRO who said that they know someone at Honda, has been told in the next day or two.
Someone always knows someone who knows someone. :lol:

Fact is they still haven't finished the Rockingham Engineers playground movie yet and that was over 12 months ago. :lol:

They have tons of footage as CTRO were interviewed later on back at Dreamfields.
EvoStu wrote:
Loxy wrote:
Night Hawk Ben wrote:That is such a wicked pic, is there anymore or any news on the video yet?
Someone over on TRO who said that they know someone at Honda, has been told in the next day or two.

Fact is they still haven't finished the Rockingham Engineers playground movie yet and that was over 12 months ago. :lol:

They have tons of footage as CTRO were interviewed later on back at Dreamfields.
Pretty useless if they can't get the video out very soon considering its a giant sales pitch which is about to end in 2 months.
EvoStu wrote:
Loxy wrote:

Who'd they end up interviewing instead of me?

Mike perhaps? :lol:
EvoStu wrote:
Loxy wrote:

I'm still waiting for that :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]