The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Harv wrote:
sn:afu wrote:
Harv wrote:my tickets have just arrived
I didn't get tickets in my parcel thing - just a newspaper stylee thing :vconf:
damn, I was assuming. Im in te US and the misses said some honda thing turned up, thought it was the tickets lol
Phew had me worrying that the postie was going to be going instead of me :lol:
Cat wrote:Just found my parcel/tube. My postie had hung it by an elastic band to the front door handle.

I just need to get passport sized pics now. :???:
Mine was in the milk box :lol:
I know :???: I think I best get some taken sharpish!
Sedge
That other competition's got me intrigued now... I wonder if we will be driving in the parade lap with the other winners? No worries if not but I would be quite excited.

Oh and I like Pimm's so I'll be fine but does anyone know if there'll be Guinness on tap? Ha ha

And it sounds like Stu is attending now :wink:

Two weeks to go, yippee
MazRally wrote:That other competition's got me intrigued now... I wonder if we will be driving in the parade lap with the other winners? No worries if not but I would be quite excited.

Oh and I like Pimm's so I'll be fine but does anyone know if there'll be Guinness on tap? Ha ha

Two weeks to go, yippee
What parade lap? :scratch:
MazRally wrote:That other competition's got me intrigued now... I wonder if we will be driving in the parade lap with the other winners? No worries if not but I would be quite excited.

Two weeks to go, yippee
The parade lap is NOT for the winners of the Dreamfields competition. It is a separate competition that which is now running concurrently with this one. :bigthumb:
EvoStu wrote:

Two weeks to go, yippee
The parade lap is NOT for the winners of the Dreamfields competition. It is a separate competition that which is now running concurrently with this one. :bigthumb:

OK, thanks for finding out
:thumbup:
Cat wrote:Just had an email from Honda asking if I would do an interview with someone from girlracer.co.uk. Apparently they want to interview a female competition winner for Dreamfields.

Hmmm ... I'm hardly a "girlracer". :lol:
Very popular webzine that Cat. :bigthumb:
EvoStu wrote:
Cat wrote:Just had an email from Honda asking if I would do an interview with someone from girlracer.co.uk. Apparently they want to interview a female competition winner for Dreamfields.

Very popular webzine that Cat. :bigthumb:
Stu is a regular subscriber :thumbup:

Or a girl :???:
Cat wrote:Are we going to try and all camp together?

If so how's that going to work? Not sure how big the campsite area will be. :???:
I think I have Mike and Harv's mobile nos to keep in touch.

I think it would b nice if we all camped together. We could pm each other our mobile numbers.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]