The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
sn:afu wrote:What time is everyone aiming to get down there for? I have a wedding the day before so I'd like some sleep :lol:

Where's everyone coming from? Possible CTRO convoy? :wink:
I'm aiming for 9am.

Will be straight down the M1 for me i'm afraid, so no convoy for me
mikeg wrote:
sn:afu wrote:What time is everyone aiming to get down there for? I have a wedding the day before so I'd like some sleep :lol:

I'm aiming for 9am.

I could probably meet you on the M1, near Derby somewhere - doesn't really make much difference for me doing M6 or M1 TBH.
sn:afu wrote:
mikeg wrote:

I'm aiming for 9am.

I could probably meet you on the M1, near Derby somewhere - doesn't really make much difference for me doing M6 or M1 TBH.
More than happy to do that Paul - Just let me know where you'll be picking up the M1 and I'll aim to be there :thumbup:
If someone needs a room, I have been sent an offer from Travelodge
http://email2.travelodge.co.uk/landing/ ... 7336312721
Discount code: FP62666G
Blah blah blah... wrote:Terms & Conditions

Travelodge discounts can only be applied to online bookings made on http://www.travelodge.co.uk. Discounts cannot be applied to bookings made on the Travelodge corporate website (http://www.travelodge.co.uk/business_customers) or any other website owned and/or operated by Travelodge Hotels Limited. To redeem discount, enter correct code when prompted during booking process. Discount will be automatically applied and you will be shown the new value prior to payment.

The discount code is only valid for flexible rate room bookings at the hotels listed for stays between Sunday 15th August until Friday 20th August (excluding Thursday 19th August). Please note not all dates within the stay period will be available at the participating hotels. You will be notified during booking if this is the case. Bookings will be subject to availability at the time of booking. The discount of £15 will be applied to one flexible rate room for one night. If booking more than one room, the discount will be applied to the first flexible rate room night in the booking. Offer valid from Friday 13th August until Wednesday 18th August (inclusive). Limit one discount code per booking. Not valid on past purchases and not exchangeable for cash.

The discount code may be used in conjunction with a Travelodge e-voucher but no other promotions or discounts. Travelodge reserves the right to change or cancel the discount code campaign at any time. Once you have made your booking, the price you paid will not change. All bookings are subject to Travelodge's standard terms and conditions. Should you need to amend your discounted room booking by changing your stay dates or hotel choice to those outside the terms of this offer, or amend your booking after the expiry of the offer, you may be required to pay the value of your original discount. Travelodge's standard amendment terms for flexible rate room bookings will apply.
Might save you a few quids :thumbup:
Sedge
Sedge wrote:
sn:afu wrote:We're camping remember? :wink:
Welll DUH! :lol: :lol:
If people need a place on the Friday night so they can arrive early on the Saturday morning.
This is for you :lol: :lol: :bad-words:
Sedge
Too right. Its easier to get to Silverstone from Northampton for 9am than somewhere oop Norf. :bigthumb:
Cat wrote:Did anyone get confirmation from Honda that they received their pics and info?

I take we're just picking up our photo id thingie at Silverstone?
I haven't and I would suspect that we get everything when we get there or at least I hope so.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]