The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
NIMBUS wrote:
Omi wrote:lol was my first ever time on track, i got quicker towards the end :twisted:
good to meet you mate..i was sat in the top tier stands with salem and some others,you looked really good on track and did really really well for a first time..definately think the guy in the 350z was a little to cautious..really does get the adrenelin going..could hear on the footage you were really lovin it :bigthumb: beware though it gets very addictive..but it is a good way to see how the fn2 handles at speed (and legally)..pleased the helmet fitted ok and saved you some cash (clue) hope to see you at another meet soon... ian

aye thanks again for letting me borrow your helmet much appreciated!

aye i couldnt get my head round the 350z, he was catching up with me on the straights as you would expect but i was pulling away from him really easily in the corners :scratch:
Yep im hooked on trackdays now :lol: Ive been looking at brake options all day at work today, i didnt get much work done at all :P

Aye as i said yesterday funds permitting i will be along to as many as i can :bigthumb:

Jordan
tomhighton wrote:Massive thanks to salem for orgenising the event and dubbz for the NW convoy. Didnt really get chance to speak to alot of people but put some faces to names. Some really nice ctrs there espcially Brens & Jreedys, :thumbup:

cheers dude.......... your fd2 looked absolutely stunning!

either a jrsc'd fd2 or dc5 for me after the ep3 me thinks!

gutted i didn't book no track time yesterday after seeing bren tearing up the track in his jrsc'd civic!

it went well mate :thumbup:
No worries Tom. I was a bit of a nugget being last to turn up to the convoy I arranged :lol: I blame my dad! I was up at 3:30am (cheers Iain :thumbup: )

It's always a bit overwhelming meeting people who you normally associate with a forum name becaue you have no idea who is who lulz. You don't know whether to go round going "Hi, Dubbz aka Rick" or just keep quiet :lol:
jreedy wrote:cheers dude.......... your fd2 looked absolutely stunning!

either a jrsc'd fd2 or dc5 for me after the ep3 me thinks!

gutted i didn't book no track time yesterday after seeing bren tearing up the track in his jrsc'd civic!

it went well mate :thumbup:
Thanks mate jrsc fd2 that would be nice. I want the oppisite jrsc ep3 (& a house) :cool:
No worries Tom. I was a bit of a nugget being last to turn up to the convoy I arranged I blame my dad! I was up at 3:30am (cheers Iain )

It's always a bit overwhelming meeting people who you normally associate with a forum name becaue you have no idea who is who lulz. You don't know whether to go round going "Hi, Dubbz aka Rick" or just keep quiet
No worries Tom. I was a bit of a nugget being last to turn up to the convoy I arranged :lol: I blame my dad! I was up at 3:30am (cheers Iain :thumbup: )

It's always a bit overwhelming meeting people who you normally associate with a forum name becaue you have no idea who is who lulz. You don't know whether to go round going "Hi, Dubbz aka Rick" or just keep quiet :lol:

Know what you mean Rick i didnt know what to say really either. and when you put a face to a name there never like youd expect :lol: oh well my first proper ctro meet done hopefully have some mods for the next one
tomhighton wrote:Massive thanks to salem for orgenising the event and dubbz for the NW convoy. Didnt really get chance to speak to alot of people but put some faces to names. Some really nice ctrs there espcially Brens & Jreedys, :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

i didnt get to look at anything really. :sad:
ChampWhite4L3X wrote:i only met g-ed and the lad with the orange wheels i didnt catch his name.
Nice to meet you :thumbup:, the lad with the orange wheels was macca-ctr.

Was a good day, cheers all. Also thanks mat for the spicy burger, tremendous shout on the spicy burger choice :lol: :thumbup:, you should get a van for next year, you'd make a fortune (The profits also might pay for your fuel for a year so you wouldnt need to get a DIEsel) and also the person who gave me a lift to the gate to drop off a ticket, think it was kitty, thanks :thumbup:. And last but not least, thanks lynda for arranging it all :-D
Tom - your car looked amazing, did come over a couple of times but there was hardly anyone there, gutted wanted to put some names to faces!

Bren - your car looked amazing and looked very quick on track,

Managed to tag along to the tdi north convey on the way home, pauls car was amazing!
:cool:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]