The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
RSFN2GT wrote:
MattRST wrote:nice pics!

The Black S2000 on track was quick
Did you see it running the first time it went out?

It is quick 410 at the wheels! :twisted:
Sure it was around 3pm Track Sesson and another yellow one was on track at the same time, both looked ace.

Who was in a Red EP3 that kept griding the gears at the end of the main straight?
EPSte wrote:had a awsome time. first jap car event ive been to and met so many welcoming peps

Cant wait for next 1, but will have to maybe buy newbrakes after i bbq'd them on track

Got loads of pix will post link soon as i find somewher to host them
Alright Steve, get them on photobucket.com

Ive got a photo of the paint on your calipers bubbling, oh and welcome to the forum :p
MattRST wrote:
Alright Steve, get them on photobucket.com

Ive got a photo of the paint on your calipers bubbling, oh and welcome to the forum :p
Cheers mate
Was good to meet you guys

will get em on photobucket and post a link

You wouldnt have thort that was heat resistant engine paint. Looked like it had been blow torched. Im going have a busy few days off ;)
RM CYA wrote:was a decent day today!!! dont think its as good as castlecombe though!!! a bit too formal (as in the track and space), whereas Combe is a bit more 'yeah whatever get on with it, go where you like' :lol: still good though.

Bren - your jrsc whine sounds evil from the stand!!!!! :twisted: car looked quick!!!! very :cooldude:

ragingspeedhorn - love your car mate!! thats exactly how i wanted my Satin Silver to look!!! came over a couple of times to the stand but everyone was manic getting their food in, so thought id swing by later and there was only a few shady looking characters about :lol: , think they were people just looking round the cars tbh.

There were some nice looking CTRs there, made me miss mine a bit!! :oops:

shame i didnt catch any of you guys!!! :thumbup:
cheers mate means alot sorry i wasn't there to see ya! :salut:
MattRST wrote:what did you hit at the end?
Just one of the small cones on the right hand side on the last corner, no damage anyway so cant complain

RSFN2GT wrote:How were your brakes after that? there were no FN2's on our session but all the EP3's running an OEM set up were having issues :eek:

The international circuit is harsh on the brakes.

they were really starting to struggle towards the end, new brakes will have to be something i invest in if i do more track days.
Big thank you to everyone for attending what a cracking turn out again :thumbup:

Also thank you very much guys and girls for the flowers and plant I managed to get them both home safe and sound and they look lovely in my living room so thank you very much what a lovely thought :-D

I had a brilliant day really enjoyed it. Thank you to those who issued out ticket arranged meeting points and did convoys you made my life so much easier so thank you. Thanks you Mat for doing a lovely BBQ again and with extra enterainment with the fire works :lol: It was great to see everyone from the club mixing and chipping in to make it a really great club event :thumbup:
Last edited by salem on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was there with my brother and I too am suffering from the burnt face syndrome. I'm fricken glowing! Really enjoyed it though, those S15 drift cars are the tits. There were so many Hondas there and a good variation in themes which is always good and some really nice older examples too.

I did drive down in the CTR but I parked it in the normal carpark area with a couple of older Hondas. Its a pre-face NHB with tints and gunmetal Inovit alloys on it, dunno if anybody saw it tucked away tbh. The journey down there was an absolute blast, certain sections of the A1 Southbound were very sparce at 8am this morning :lol:

Also, who did I drive past in an NHB CTR on the way home? They were following a white DC5 on the back of a trailer? It was a nice car, had black rays wheels on it with a red lip.
Omi wrote:lol was my first ever time on track, i got quicker towards the end :twisted:
good to meet you mate..i was sat in the top tier stands with salem and some others,you looked really good on track and did really really well for a first time..definately think the guy in the 350z was a little to cautious..really does get the adrenelin going..could hear on the footage you were really lovin it :bigthumb: beware though it gets very addictive..but it is a good way to see how the fn2 handles at speed (and legally)..pleased the helmet fitted ok and saved you some cash (clue) hope to see you at another meet soon... ian

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]