The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
Cheers for organising it all Salem, cracking day :-D

Nice to meet you all.

I also have a burnt face, ow well, getting burnt didn't even cross my mind today :lol:

The whine of your charger Bren and seeing you paste just about everything has made me want one even more now.
Started sandwiched between a scoob and evo no where in sight after 2 laps awesome stuff :twisted:

And I reckon you may have had the pic of the day Jreedy :cooldude:
Last edited by Jtizzle on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yea i ahd a look at it mate,but was put off by the size of tailpipe.

does look lovely though..if only the tailpipe was smaller.

yea my car was faultless today..the diff was working overtime. :lol:

even the guy with the green rx7 i was battling with came to see me after and said what a good car i had. :salute:
second japfest and it was great again :bigthumb: - thanks salem for organising - murray for tickets and leading the way up in the oh so early dark morning.. still got images in the head of that pigeon/bird that met its match with you car :bigthumb: thanks Matt for excellent lunch, good to meet folks again didn't get around to everyone - had to go - about to fall asleep..

loving the type R..

where's a good place to post the picures? - new thread?
was a decent day today!!! dont think its as good as castlecombe though!!! a bit too formal (as in the track and space), whereas Combe is a bit more 'yeah whatever get on with it, go where you like' :lol: still good though.

Bren - your jrsc whine sounds evil from the stand!!!!! :twisted: car looked quick!!!! very :cooldude:

ragingspeedhorn - love your car mate!! thats exactly how i wanted my Satin Silver to look!!! came over a couple of times to the stand but everyone was manic getting their food in, so thought id swing by later and there was only a few shady looking characters about :lol: , think they were people just looking round the cars tbh.

There were some nice looking CTRs there, made me miss mine a bit!! :oops:

shame i didnt catch any of you guys!!! :thumbup:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]