The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Tell everyone how great the last one was
By EvoStu
lomas6369 wrote:I paid in cash to dan,you not done my footage yet,im goin mad for it here sure you understand :bigcry:
Yeah I know you paid fella. :thumbup:
I don't know what I'm going to do about the footage mate. Its huge (1080p).

EvoStu.
By lomas6369
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:
Newannaive wrote:twas good to meet you mate, never had such a good laugh with a sober dude.. :lol: :salut:
You two and Lomas ruining my steak enjoyment! :badrazz:
It wasnt the steak that i was laughing at pawn,it was the mixture of white gew that was so funny,and shocked making choke by his comments everytime you took a bite,thats what set me off coughin,really enjoyed both courses :WOOT
By lomas6369
EvoStu wrote:
lomas6369 wrote:I paid in cash to dan,you not done my footage yet,im goin mad for it here sure you understand :bigcry:
Yeah I know you paid fella. :thumbup:
I don't know what I'm going to do about the footage mate. Its huge (1080p).

EvoStu.
What really that big,post it and il pay the cost lol,
By Sacrificial Pawn
lomas6369 wrote:
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:
Newannaive wrote:twas good to meet you mate, never had such a good laugh with a sober dude.. :lol: :salut:
It wasnt the steak that i was laughing at pawn,it was the mixture of white gew that was so funny,and shocked making choke by his comments everytime you took a bite,thats what set me off coughin,really enjoyed both courses :WOOT
Sh0cked and NanN nearly killed me a few times on about Road Trip and my steak's possible trouser excursion! :lol:
By dandemoraliser
EvoStu wrote:OK Dan, cool. I need to collect it from those people who haven't paid.

EvoStu.
1. Sacrificial Pawn Paid
2. Sn:afu Paid
3. dandemoraliser Paid
4. Superbully Paid
5. EvoStu Paid
6. Catz SENDING CHEQUE
7. algreene
8. Bante-R NEED TO CHECK WITH HIM
9. Kenny SENDING CHEQUE
10.Lomas Paid
11. Newannaive Paid
12. Gravy Paid
13. A possible sh0cked. Paid Cheque
14. MattySwe1 Paid
15. Dave_g Paid Cheque
By Cat
dandemoraliser wrote:
EvoStu wrote:OK Dan, cool. I need to collect it from those people who haven't paid.

EvoStu.
1. Sacrificial Pawn Paid
2. Sn:afu Paid
3. dandemoraliser Paid
4. Superbully Paid
5. EvoStu
6. Catz
7. algreene
8. Bante-R
9. Kenny
10.Lomas Paid
11. Newannaive Paid
12. Gravy Paid
13. A possible sh0cked. Paid Cheque
14. MattySwe1 Paid
15. Dave_g Paid Cheque
I've already Pmed Stu about who to send a cheque to, just incase you think I'm being a stereotypical tight Scot. :wink:
By Newannaive
dandemoraliser wrote: 11. Newannaive (think i missed him as he got up late......Andy?)

no mate I paid at rockingham when we first arrived...think I said something about having enough cash left and you remarked that everyone had been saying that and had just enough left etc.. :salut:
By Sacrificial Pawn
Newannaive wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote: 11. Newannaive (think i missed him as he got up late......Andy?)

no mate I paid at rockingham when we first arrived...think I said something about having enough cash left and you remarked that everyone had been saying that and had just enough left etc.. :salut:
Actually, I'd concur with that. One of the few things of the night/early morning I actually do remember. :oops:
By lomas6369
Newannaive wrote:

have you a witness andy? Lol
By Newannaive
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:
lomas6369 wrote:
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:
Sh0cked and NanN nearly killed me a few times on about Road Trip and my steak's possible trouser excursion! :lol:
oh aye, the french toast scene...lmao :lol:

t'was a cracking meal, always someone who has to complain though.. :P
By Newannaive
lomas6369 wrote:
Newannaive wrote:

have you a witness andy? Lol
no, but I have a middle finger if no-one believes me... :lol:

Dan will remember, he's just buckling a bit under all this mod/admin pressure he's been under lately... :P
By dandemoraliser
Newannaive wrote: Dan will remember, he's just buckling a bit under all this mod/admin pressure he's been under lately... :P
Yep do remember now. Though you did struggle to count it out in the car park if i remember! :lol:

Edited accordingly :thumbup:
By mike
I was the guy who caught up with you at the end of the day Stu when you'd just collared Superbully for his interview.

I paid one of the Honda reps.
By Newannaive
dandemoraliser wrote:
Newannaive wrote: Dan will remember, he's just buckling a bit under all this mod/admin pressure he's been under lately... :P
Yep do remember now. Though you did struggle to count it out in the car park if i remember! :lol:

Edited accordingly :thumbup:
yes, I did require some help...thankyou dan. :-D
By EvoStu
mikeg wrote:I was the guy who caught up with you at the end of the day Stu when you'd just collared Superbully for his interview.

I paid one of the Honda reps.
Oh yeah nice one. :thumbup:

:cool:

EvoStu.
By EvoStu
algreene wrote:I completely forgot about that actually..

Someone PM me an address and i will post a cheque..
Al, I'll send you an address after mate.

EvoStu.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]