The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything to make us laugh! Keep it clean (Yeah Right!)...
By Kieran_CTR
After seeing so many pics of absolute nobs putting type r badges on there cars I thought I would ask does anyone know why they do it? Like why would u put a type r badge on any car that isn't a type r!! Me & my mate saw this today & just thought what a tit! & other thing that annoys me are type r replicas that actually race other cars so then they will be like HA type r's are sh*t i killed one :-x

By Lewisgame
What I don't understand is when people buy a civic sport and put a Type R engine in it. Why bother? Just buy a Type R and save yourself the hassle. I had a customer last week with a mk4 Golf that used to be a 1.4 and now has a 1.8t lump fitted and has loads of running issues. Told him it would of been cheaper just to buy a Golf with that engine fitted. Idiots!
By Wullie_trd
Lewisgame wrote:What I don't understand is when people buy a civic sport and put a Type R engine in it. Why bother? Just buy a Type R and save yourself the hassle. I had a customer last week with a mk4 Golf that used to be a 1.4 and now has a 1.8t lump fitted and has loads of running issues. Told him it would of been cheaper just to buy a Golf with that engine fitted. Idiots!

Lol, I've always wondered the same thing
By ash.blunden
Wullie_trd wrote:
Lewisgame wrote:What I don't understand is when people buy a civic sport and put a Type R engine in it. Why bother? Just buy a Type R and save yourself the hassle. I had a customer last week with a mk4 Golf that used to be a 1.4 and now has a 1.8t lump fitted and has loads of running issues. Told him it would of been cheaper just to buy a Golf with that engine fitted. Idiots!

Lol, I've always wondered the same thing
+1
By vergil300
Sleeper?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]