The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything to make us laugh! Keep it clean (Yeah Right!)...
Andy-type r wrote:This is an interesting thread, how these things take a nose dive to another direction! :lol:

Edit: Kieran I hope you always wrap up.
:roflmao: Andy if I said I do... I would be lying :lol: & like James said they just aren't fun wearing them, it's like driving a type r without the VTEC :lol: it just isn't fun then :-D
By bluntcap
Kieran_CTR wrote:
Andy-type r wrote:This is an interesting thread, how these things take a nose dive to another direction! :lol:

:roflmao: Andy if I said I do... I would be lying :lol: & like James said they just aren't fun wearing them, it's like driving a type r without the VTEC :lol: it just isn't fun then :-D
By godfridge
I think it's his lack of respect for women just happily sharing the photos, ok the ex's you can maybe justify they were twisted bitches and deserve no respect, but does your current girlfriend know you are sharing photos of her on a car forum? Im sure mine and a few other guys missus would have a problem with that. Think what ylu like about my girlfriend but your just proving what I'm saying, no respect
Last edited by godfridge on Wed May 21, 2014 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By godfridge
smartie wrote:
godfridge wrote:Not gay I have got a girlfriend , it's just boasting numptys like yourself piss my life off. "look at meeeee" f*ck off n away for another sun bed
Not sure he is boasting about all of them to be fair, more like here are some of the horrors I had for a bit. :lol:
If I've took it wrong way I'm sorry it just looks like boasting. And for the record I'm anything but jealous I don't like that look. Alright to look at but I'd rather class not tart. Current one looks classy flip sake use have me joining in rating them outa 10 lol
Kieran_CTR wrote:

:roflmao: Andy if I said I do... I would be lying :lol: & like James said they just aren't fun wearing them, it's like driving a type r without the VTEC :lol: it just isn't fun then :-D[/quote/]

Few was hoping I wasn't the only one....
godfridge wrote:
smartie wrote:
godfridge wrote:Not gay I have got a girlfriend , it's just boasting numptys like yourself piss my life off. "look at meeeee" f*ck off n away for another sun bed
Not sure he is boasting about all of them to be fair, more like here are some of the horrors I had for a bit. :lol:
If I've took it wrong way I'm sorry it just looks like boasting. And for the record I'm anything but jealous I don't like that look. Alright to look at but I'd rather class not tart. Current one looks classy flip sake use have me joining in rating them outa 10 lol
apology accepted godfridge [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] i shall say sorry too for my reaction :lol: my current missus is simply the best :-D
Andy-type r wrote:
Kieran_CTR wrote:

:roflmao: Andy if I said I do... I would be lying :lol: & like James said they just aren't fun wearing them, it's like driving a type r without the VTEC :lol: it just isn't fun then :-D[/quote/]

Andy when ever u think u are just sing the micheal jackson song 'you are not alone' :lol:
Kieran_CTR wrote:
Andy-type r wrote:
Kieran_CTR wrote:

Andy when ever u think u are just sing the micheal jackson song 'you are not alone' :lol:

Hahaha lets face it i'd rather have a 5 knuckle shuffle than put a latex bag over my cock and fcuk a bitch.
By godfridge
[/quote]

apology accepted godfridge [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] i shall say sorry too for my reaction :lol: my current missus is simply the best :-D[/quote]

[smilie=karls_thumb.gif] so is mine the best, a wind up infact cause she just bought a championship white facelift ep3 so I'm a tad jealous of her
By jtc
Lol, saw this thread on active topics when it was first posted, didn't find picture to be of the best I've ever seen. Have only just clicked it again after seeing it grow by the page.

Thread has since warmed up.

In for more smutfest material :bigthumb:
By dutch
godfridge wrote:I think it's his lack of respect for women just happily sharing the photos, ok the ex's you can maybe justify they were twisted bitches and deserve no respect, but does your current girlfriend know you are sharing photos of her on a car forum? Im sure mine and a few other guys missus would have a problem with that. Think what ylu like about my girlfriend but your just proving what I'm saying, no respect

Wtf is this godfrigg, why are you complaining about some stranger posting pics of girls?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]