The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything to make us laugh! Keep it clean (Yeah Right!)...
By milanored
Jules wrote:
t100ypr wrote:A load of lowering and work inside the car and that would be passable. Not as good as the mr2 Lamborghini replica I saw on a traffic cop prog though, that was good work
Yours for £25k

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
To be fair that looks ok from the outside!
By mikeface
That is true fail of the largest kind

Ride height is stupidly high for a F430
Body work looks awful
Front end doesn't look nothing like the real thing (or the rest of it)
Isn't it illegal to not change the V5 when its been changed this much?
Looks like its cheap plastic crap

That is all.
By teatowel_chicken
Jules wrote:
t100ypr wrote:A load of lowering and work inside the car and that would be passable. Not as good as the mr2 Lamborghini replica I saw on a traffic cop prog though, that was good work
Yours for £25k

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
I think £25k might just be for the numberplate. It's hard to tell from the poor English in the ad. Just sayin' like.
By GMballistic
mikeface wrote:That is true fail of the largest kind

Ride height is stupidly high for a F430
Body work looks awful
Front end doesn't look nothing like the real thing (or the rest of it)
Isn't it illegal to not change the V5 when its been changed this much?
Looks like its cheap plastic crap

That is all.
Yes it is illegal and should be changed from what Ive heard/read. :salut:

Was looking at Ferrari kit cars years ago just for fun, never bought one but did a lot of looking. My friend had an MR2 turbo based Ferrari kit car which was really well done. His was a "DNA Ferrari kit cars" version I believe. Heres a few examples of DNA's cars;

http://www.dnaautomotive.com/3sixty.html

"Extreme" are the company who I believe made the kit thats for sale in the Ops original post as there Ferrari 430 is based on a Pug 406.
They do have some interesting models though and probably look pretty good when built by a competent person; http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/
[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By GMballistic
dutch wrote:the above look nothing like the other shite, still wouldn't have one. imo if you can't afford the real thing.
I'm with you on that.
Doesn't matter how good they look really, without the genuine Ferrari engines in them etc there always going to be shite. :lol: :salut:
By Geno
t100ypr wrote:Not as good as the mr2 Lamborghini replica I saw on a traffic cop prog though, that was good work
Was it light blue and driven by some big dude who ended up laughing with the cops? I was impressed at how well done his was.
By t100ypr
Geno wrote:
t100ypr wrote:Not as good as the mr2 Lamborghini replica I saw on a traffic cop prog though, that was good work
Was it light blue and driven by some big dude who ended up laughing with the cops? I was impressed at how well done his was.
from memory I think it was lime green one of those Lamborghini colours, he was heavily built and had a laugh yeah. He had used all genuine body panels and even had the scissor doors too
By Sammy_vtec
He also wrote..."A quad-look exhaust system has been fitted to the car to give it that authentic look and sounds amazing like the real deal when at the right revs" :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Tbh that is a bucket of Sh*t and if someone buys it they must have problems!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]