The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything to make us laugh! Keep it clean (Yeah Right!)...
By richd7
Red wrote:I love people who sell their kids :salut:
By bornlucky1
Red wrote:
richd7 wrote:
Red wrote:Apparently she looked 18 and he was a celebrity, and her parents offered only token resistance. So that makes it all ok.
Her parents refused to let her see him after the first few months unless he paid for their first class travel across the country. In some ways, like air miles for peados!
Haha, didn't know that. I love people who sell their kids :salut:
How much did your parents get? :lol:
By richd7
OOCH wrote:Read this years ago:

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rogerb/jokes/HIGNFY.txt
Don't buy that. Merton is far too clever to start spouting off in that way, being that open and abusive. Anyone else yeah, but Merton and Hislop are experts in attacking someone, but in such a way that it still comes off as harmless comedy banter.

Saville however, well he's dead now so it doesn't really matter whether he did it or not. The victims will still be victims sadly. As for those "celebs" that are now coming out saying they knew all along, well they deserve a kicking for not speaking up all those years ago then - they're just as guilty for walking away and allowing it to continue, if indeed it did.
By bornlucky1
The guy was a weirdo, anyone who left their kids with him should have their head examined.
By richd7
bornlucky1 wrote:The guy was a weirdo, anyone who left their kids with him should have their head examined.
Would've been tricky to squeeze the parents and child onto that red Fix It chair of his...
By OOCH
richd7 wrote:

Don't buy that. Merton is far too clever to start spouting off in that way, being that open and abusive. Anyone else yeah, but Merton and Hislop are experts in attacking someone, but in such a way that it still comes off as harmless comedy banter.

Saville however, well he's dead now so it doesn't really matter whether he did it or not. The victims will still be victims sadly. As for those "celebs" that are now coming out saying they knew all along, well they deserve a kicking for not speaking up all those years ago then - they're just as guilty for walking away and allowing it to continue, if indeed it did.
I dunno, Merton can be quite vicious when someone really p*sses him off and it seems like a strange thing to make up considering its been around for a fair few years before this scandal erupted. Still pretty good even if it is fake though.
By richd7
OOCH wrote:
richd7 wrote:

I dunno, Merton can be quite vicious when someone really p*sses him off and it seems like a strange thing to make up considering its been around for a fair few years before this scandal erupted. Still pretty good even if it is fake though.
You can Google for more info on it and by all accounts it appears to be fake. I can imagine the Daily Mail would say it was fact though and avoid any easy research, so I may forward it to them for the lolz.
By burton
southampton fc have started selling the jimmy savile memorial track suit in their club shop. it comes with an adult top but yo have to squeeze into kids bottoms.
By richd7
burton wrote:southampton fc have started selling the jimmy savile memorial track suit in their club shop. it comes with an adult top but yo have to squeeze into kids bottoms.
:lol:

I didn't watch this much hyped show last night, but apparently there were accusations that Glitter joined in a few times along with a 3rd "unamed" celebrity. I'm betting it was Cliff Richard!
By J
burton wrote:southampton fc have started selling the jimmy savile memorial track suit in their club shop. it comes with an adult top but yo have to squeeze into kids bottoms.
:roflmao:

I will be using that this weekend at work.
By Superbully
OOCH wrote:
richd7 wrote:

I reckon fake, HIGNFY is one of my fave programmes and doesn't sound like Merton's character at all..
By burton
Dear Jimmy

There is a girl in my class at school who I really want to have sex with.

Please can you fix this for me?

Sincerely - Jeremy Forrest
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]