The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything to make us laugh! Keep it clean (Yeah Right!)...
By Lakey
All the allegations are coming out at the BBC since Jimmy Saville. Looks like Rod Hull is being investigated for fisting a young bird.

By Geno
richd7 wrote:
OOCH wrote:
richd7 wrote:
OOCH wrote:Read this years ago:

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/rogerb/jokes/HIGNFY.txt
Don't buy that. Merton is far too clever to start spouting off in that way, being that open and abusive. Anyone else yeah, but Merton and Hislop are experts in attacking someone, but in such a way that it still comes off as harmless comedy banter.

Saville however, well he's dead now so it doesn't really matter whether he did it or not. The victims will still be victims sadly. As for those "celebs" that are now coming out saying they knew all along, well they deserve a kicking for not speaking up all those years ago then - they're just as guilty for walking away and allowing it to continue, if indeed it did.
I dunno, Merton can be quite vicious when someone really p*sses him off and it seems like a strange thing to make up considering its been around for a fair few years before this scandal erupted. Still pretty good even if it is fake though.
You can Google for more info on it and by all accounts it appears to be fake. I can imagine the Daily Mail would say it was fact though and avoid any easy research, so I may forward it to them for the lolz.
Case closed -
By chris wheela
Lakey wrote:All the allegations are coming out at the BBC since Jimmy Saville. Looks like Rod Hull is being investigated for fisting a young bird.

:lol:
By Genga

By richd7
I see jimmy Saville's family have removed his gravestone along with all the flowers growing around it as a sign of respect to his victims. so, that just leaves a small hole with no bush around it, just what Jimmy would have wanted.
By tabblink
Aged 15? Itchy lady garden? You need saville-on!
By irmy
As previously said he's dead now so doesn't really matter now, i do however think that Jeremy Beadle had a small hand in it
By richd7
McDonalds have started doing the McSaville - 84 year old aged meat in 13 year old buns.
By Geno
irmy wrote:As previously said he's dead now so doesn't really matter now, i do however think that Jeremy Beadle had a small hand in it
Well played sir.
By Genga
Apparently, thanks to this scandal, Twitter has exposed Morph as a Playdoughphile... :shouldbeinteresting:
By Barney
bornlucky1 wrote:Freddy star now too :shifty:
Wrong thread dude, this is the lol one not the ha ha loser one
By sn:afu
V-TEC wrote:
Lulz :roflmao:
By bornlucky1
Barney wrote:
bornlucky1 wrote:Freddy star now too :shifty:
Wrong thread dude, this is the lol one not the ha ha loser one
Both lol tbh, still at least they won't need to exhume freddy to try him.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]