The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything to make us laugh! Keep it clean (Yeah Right!)...
By J
My mate worked on that.
By matt666
My favourite programmes were -

Vinda Lulu - an Indian lady who would eat a hot curry, pretend to get hot and take her clothes off.

Topless darts - on ice, in space, etc, etc.

Painted Ladies - two topless ladies painting each other with emulsion to what sounded like elevator music.

Lie Detector - I think Edwina Curry's daughter presented this, Jeremy Kyle has brought the concept to the poor and retarded, but back then it wasn't used for deciding which toothless moron shagged which other toothless moron.

Whenever all the other channels let you down, Live TV would always deliver.
By bondyboy
matt666 wrote:My favourite programmes were -

Vinda Lulu - an Indian lady who would eat a hot curry, pretend to get hot and take her clothes off.

Topless darts - on ice, in space, etc, etc.

Painted Ladies - two topless ladies painting each other with emulsion to what sounded like elevator music.

Lie Detector - I think Edwina Curry's daughter presented this, Jeremy Kyle has brought the concept to the poor and retarded, but back then it wasn't used for deciding which toothless moron shagged which other toothless moron.

Whenever all the other channels let you down, Live TV would always deliver.
The painted ladies music was also the music from Hart Beat with Tony Hart, the picture wall bit
By Liam Type-R
I did a quick search, incredible how many pals he ha high up.

also seeing lists of names that are associated to him that could come out.
By Liam Type-R
Jimmy was mates with the yorkshire ripper and over looked the park where 2 victims were killed. He was also over here playing with kids at the childrens home.

Funny how it all comes out when he is dead and can't name anyone else to bring down with him, guess thats why it has been kept on the quiet.
By Omni
Was reading that in the Daily Wail this morning.

I guess they do it on purpose, find the picture of him looking most freeky to put on the front page, but srsly, nobody ever picked this weirdo up?

Does actually make my skin crawl a little bit everytime I see him plastered all over the papers with the latest revelations.

I remember visiting my Nan in Stoke Mandeville hospital about the time Savile was in his kiddy fiddling prime.
By Genga
Liam Type-R wrote:Dead, alive or diabled, all fair game.
Any holes a goal :salut:
By Liam Type-R
Genga wrote:
Liam Type-R wrote:Dead, alive or diabled, all fair game.
Any holes a goal :salut:
I think to get every hole was his goal.
By Magic-R
dutch wrote:Paul Gambaccini arrested by saville cops :eek:

Looks like a nonce, not surprising.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]