The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything to make us laugh! Keep it clean (Yeah Right!)...
By Fly100
For weeks i have been waiting for a celebrity to die so i could do a joke about it.. Well jim has fixed it for me:-)

Too soon ?? .....

TAXI!
By eatthis
too soon? not really
funny? not really
By MarkX
Fly100 wrote:For weeks i have been waiting for a celebrity to die so i could do a joke about it.. Well jim has fixed it for me:-)

Too soon ?? .....

TAXI!
Took someone longer than I expected :-)
By Genga
Wasn't he best known for touching kids?
By Genga
NHB_EP3_Chris wrote:
Genga wrote:Wasn't he best known for touching kids?
I think you are referring to Gary Glitter :wink:
I thought he donned a killer tracky and bought wee boys new bikes and that?
By I need VTEC
Sam. wrote:..which is slightly different to 'touching kids'
That's the joke, being touched in his joke means touched emotionally, as in someone did something so nice it was touching.

I love those kind of jokes, they are so borderline awkward or "What the f-ck did you just say?!", that's what makes them funny.
By Genga
I need VTEC wrote:
Sam. wrote:..which is slightly different to 'touching kids'
That's the joke, being touched in his joke means touched emotionally, as in someone did something so nice it was touching.

I love those kind of jokes, they are so borderline awkward or "What the f-ck did you just say?!", that's what makes them funny.
:WOOT
By 4d_ek9
He was a dirty pedo with dirty teeth.
By richd7
Is he going to be one of those okay celeb pedos (Elvis, Chaplin, Townsend, Polanski, Jackson) or one of the hated celeb pedos (Glitter)?
By richd7
tabblink wrote:Elvis?
Started "seeing" Priscilla when she was 14, fact.
By J
richd7 wrote:
Southern states. It's normal to shag your sister before marrying your mum.
By Red
Apparently she looked 18 and he was a celebrity, and her parents offered only token resistance. So that makes it all ok.
By J
By token resistance you mean they turned down the first offer as not enough relish was in the burgers.
By mjhamilton
J wrote:
richd7 wrote:
Southern states. It's normal to shag your sister before marrying your mum.
Let's not talk about Jerry Lee Lewis
By richd7
Red wrote:Apparently she looked 18 and he was a celebrity, and her parents offered only token resistance. So that makes it all ok.
Her parents refused to let her see him after the first few months unless he paid for their first class travel across the country. In some ways, like air miles for peados!
By Red
richd7 wrote:
Red wrote:Apparently she looked 18 and he was a celebrity, and her parents offered only token resistance. So that makes it all ok.
Her parents refused to let her see him after the first few months unless he paid for their first class travel across the country. In some ways, like air miles for peados!
Haha, didn't know that. I love people who sell their kids :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]