The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Anything to make us laugh! Keep it clean (Yeah Right!)...
By Genga
Antaz wrote:

:infinity: :BIG: :scrambleup: :scatter: :flasingsmile: :turn-l: :rotflmao: [smilie=shake.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] :compress:
By sn:afu
Srsly WTF? :scratch: :lol:
By Martin_Hx
Its psychedelic.....

http://nyan.cat/

:lol:

Isnt the internet brilliant

[youtube]
[/youtube]

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By I need VTEC
The internet is the only place people can be themselves without getting picked on I reckon.

I couldn't say to my mates down the pub I love this video about a strawberry pop tart bodied cat flying through space on a rainbow that says "Nyan" (the Japanese word for miaow) over and over again to cheery music now, could I?
:roflmao:
By Martin_Hx
I need VTEC wrote:The internet is the only place people can be themselves without getting picked on I reckon.

I couldn't say to my mates down the pub I love this video about a strawberry pop tart bodied cat flying through space on a rainbow that says "Nyan" (the Japanese word for miaow) over and over again to cheery music now, could I?
By matgt3000
and your trying to give me advise on women....

.... seriously :roll:
By I need VTEC
matgt3000 wrote:and your trying to give me advise on women....

.... seriously :roll:
Ah Mat, how I have missed you.

Got your penis wet yet? Its good, isn't it?
By Genga
Martin_Hx wrote:Its psychedelic.....

http://nyan.cat/

Isnt the internet brilliant
One of the Easter Eggs, keep clicking the "Lower the Volume"
By jymmm
I need VTEC wrote:The internet is the only place people can be themselves without getting picked on I reckon.

:lol: true. it is like the gayest thing ever though
By J
Anyone ever said drugs are bad.
By Genga
I put a picture of Nyan Cate as my Facey picture, my friend instantly fell in love with it, and she made me this:

By SparklyGem
There is a game of this on the Android market......its quite simple but I love it!!!

EDIT: If you search for Nyan Cat it should come up with the game
By Genga
Where is this Nyancat progress bar?

3 hours of it anyone?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]