The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Its Whats Inside That Counts...
By akaTheDon
Hey all,

My friend used to have a Peugeot 207 gti and after taking the car for a drive I fell in love with the seats, I found them to be very comfy and look good too.

I have found a pair for a good price but before I buy them I just wanted to know if they would fit in the EP3? Also would they sit lower than the standard seats because I feel like I sit way to high, I have a 2001 EP3 with the standard seats.

Please let me know
Many thanks
Don

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
By Lewisgame
You'll need to see if the EP3 standard seat rails or the EP3 Recaro rails will bolt to the bottom of the Peugeot seats. The Peugeot rails don't look like they'll fit in an EP3 without some modification/fabrication.
Lewisgame wrote:You'll need to see if the EP3 standard seat rails or the EP3 Recaro rails will bolt to the bottom of the Peugeot seats. The Peugeot rails don't look like they'll fit in an EP3 without some modification/fabrication.
Cheers for the info dude, I think the rails are attached to 207 gti seats like they are on the standard ep3 seats.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]